Chapter 4 - meeting the parents

This is a little longer then my other story's so beware there is more material to read. I hope you enjoy.

Y/N's POV
Rami and I have been dating for about 4 months now and it has been the best 4 months of my life. We went to movies some nights, other nights we walked around on the beach, and some times we would hangout at each other's place. It is December now and I was doing some wrapping of presents for my family. Rami was over hanging out but I kicked him out of the room I was in so I could wrap his present.

"Y/N can I please come in now? It's taking forever."

"Please be patient buba, I don't want to spoil the surprise."

"Ok fine but I'll be very lonely without you."

I silently laughed at his antics. The gift I got Rami was tickets for a new James Bond movie with a new bond. I believe the actors name is Daniel Craig. After I wrapped the tickets I called for him.

"Rami I'm finished wrapping your gift so you won't have to cry in a feeble position."

"I finally get to snuggle with my girlfriend!"

He said as he came rushing in almost tackling me to the ground. He wrapped his slender but strong arms around my waist and spooned me.

"I missed you."

"Oh yea it's only been 10 minutes and you miss me?"

"Yea I feel incomplete without you by my side."

"Awww buba. You know what?"

"What is it my love?"

"I love you."

A moment went by and I started kinda freaking out because this is the first time I said the words "I love you" to him. As a matter a fact neither of said that to each. It's kinda weird though.

"And you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you too."

I'm glad both of us felt the same way. Well he kinda have to since you know we're in a relationship together.

"Hey buba."

"Yes my love?"

"I was wondering if you would like to meet my dad and sister tonight?"

"I would be honoured to. As long as you promise that next week you get to meet my family"

"I promise"

"Then it's settled I meet your family tonight and you get to meet mine a week from today."

We got up from our cuddle and started getting ready. I decided to wear a simple jeans and navy blue shirt with black converse high tops. I walked to the front to be greeted by Rami wearing a army green polo and jeans with Adidas.

"You ready to go buba?"

"As always, and may I just say you look beautiful."

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself."

With that we drove in my car to my dads house. When we arrived my little sister Angel ran outside the door as fast as she could. Angel was still in high school, sophomore year to be exact.

"Y/N you're back home!"

"Hey little sis how are you?"

"I'm good how are you? How's being an adult? Is it hard? What are college party's like?"

"Wow slow down. One I'm good, two adulting is tough, and three college party's are decent but I don't go to them that often."

Angel smiled at me then she noticed Rami with his arm around my waist. She gave him a look up and down to see what she could get off him from his appearance.