Together again?

I start packing my suitcase, freezing when I hear someone clear their throat behind me. "What are you doing, Jocelyn?" I turn around slowly, "I'm packing..." Maddie looks at my bed, where my open suitcase is. "What happened to your face?" She asks, grabbing my chin to get a better look. "I fell in my trailer!" I brush past her, putting the rest of my clothes in. "And about the packing, don't be upset with me." 

"CHASE GET IN HERE NOW!" Chase runs in, stopping right next to her. "Woah, what's with the suitcase?" He jokes as Maddie fills him in. "You were going to leave without telling us?!" His face drops along with hers, "Jonas was going to tell you because I knew everyone would have questions!" I explain, walking to the bathroom. "It's only a week!" I walk back out, putting my toiletries bag inside before zipping up my suitcase. 

The two hug me until my phone rings, "I have to go..." Maddie sniffs as she wipes her tears, "Can we take a picture before you leave?" Chase nods in agreement. "Only if you guys take me to the airport!" I joke, following them onto the balcony. We start posing as the timer ticks down, "I'm totally posting this one!" Chase chuckles, tearing up a little. "Let's go before you miss your flight!" Maddie laughs, taking my suitcase as Chase grabs his keys. 

We stop outside the airport doors, "You better come back in a week, or I'll fly to LA myself!" Maddie threats as she pulls me into one last hug. "I promise!" I laugh at her before hugging Chase. "I'm going to miss you...both of you!" I take a deep breath, grabbing my suitcase and heading inside. I turn around to wave at them before walking off to check in.

"Flight from Charleston to LAX now boarding!" I follow the other passengers towards the gate, giving the airhostess my ticket. I text Holland before switching my phone to airplane more as the pilot starts making his announcements. I put on my seatbelt as the sign clicks on as the plane begins to move towards the runway. 

There was a lot of people surrounding baggage claim, I decide to scroll Instagram while I wait for the crowd to shrink. Liking and commenting on a couple posts until I reach Chase's recent post. 

Chase_Stokes: Going to miss our girl

tagged: @JocelynEvans and @Madelyn.Cline 

❤ 2.9m likes 💬2.5m comments

view comments...

JDaviss: JONAS JUST TOLD US SHE'S LEAVING!
↪ Madison.Bailey: HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US? @JocelynEvans
↪ JocelynEvans: I'm sorry :(

JonasJPate: One week?
↪ JocelynEvans: Promise!
↪ JonasJPate: Remember what I said!
↪ JocelynEvans: That I'm your favorite? ;)
↪ Chase_Stokes: YOU WISH LMAO
↪ Drew_Starkey: WE ALL KNOW IT'S ME!
↪ Madison.Bailey: NOPE IT'S ME!
↪ Madelyn.Cline: KEEP DREAMING!!!
↪ JonasJPate: The other thing but yes you are ;) @JocelynEvans
↪ JocelynEvans: YOU ALL SAW IT HERE!!!!

Elaine.Photography: Enjoy your trip! 

Rudeth: When was she leaving?
↪ Madison.Bailey: Today...

AustinNorth: Missing you Shorty!
↪ JocelynEvans: Missing you more, Northie :(

--------------------------------------------------------------

Incoming call from Ty

"JOCE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I flinch away to avoid him screaming in my ear. "Chill out Ty!" I laugh, noticing the crowd shrunk and I can finally grab my bag. "Where are you at?" There's a silence causing me to look at me phone, "Asshole hung up on me!" I hear a familiar chuckle, "Actually he just saw you grabbing your bag and ran." I spin around to see Tyler and Dylan walking over.

I put my phone in my pocket before running for Tyler and hugging him. He picks me up slightly, "It's so weird not having you at the apartment." He whispers as Dylan clears his throat. "Hello? I would like to hug her too!" Tyler rolls his eyes, letting me go. "I missed you, Dyl..." He fake scoffs, pulling me into his arms. "Of course, you did! Who wouldn't miss me?" 

"Where's Holls?" I ask, noticing we were missing part of our squad. "Our place." Tyler answers as he grabs my bags. "Hey guys..." They look at me, "Do you think we can go before that group of teens come over?" I whisper continuing to watch some of them pointing at us. "Yep! Wait until you see the car!" Dylan smirks as he put his arm around me, "Remember Stiles' Jeep from the show?" I nod slowly. "I got to keep it."

I look at him with an unconvinced stare, "You did not get to keep it!" He shrugs, pulling out car keys and clicking them. We hear a car beep a few spots away, sure enough it was the Jeep from the show. Tyler opens the backseat door for me, "Just put them at my feet." I point to the floor, noticing him trying to figure out where to put them.

"WE'RE BACK!" Dylan yells, swinging the front door open. "Your neighbors definitely hate you..." I mumble while walking past him before being knocked flat on my ass. "You're back! Why did you have to leave me with them, there's too much for me to handle on my own!!" Holland jokes, hugging me tightly. "Love you too Holland!" Tyler scoffs, joining Dylan in the living room. 

Holland and I get off the floor, she sits beside Dylan while I join Tyler on the beanbag. "Are you staying with Tyler or is your dad in LA again?" She asks, making my eyes go wide. "Crap! I forgot to tell him...he thinks I'm still in Charleston unless he saw Chase's post!" I take my phone out of my pocket, going to facetime and sitting it against something random on the coffee table.

"Hey Princess! How are...is that your Wolf Pack with you?" I laugh at his nickname for us, nodding my head. "Yeah, Jonas let me come stay for a week after something came up." Holland gives me a "We're talking later" look. "You should come surprise the cast, we're in LA too." I look at my friends, "Do you mind if I bring a few plus ones?