Everything goes dark

"Seriously?!" I whisper, pulling Maddie's arm off me as I climb out of Cooper's bed. I woke up yesterday to her cuddling me as well. "What's the time?" She mumbles as she rolls over slightly. "5:23am..." She nods before pulling the blanket up to her face, "Sleepy time still." I take a picture of her, deciding to post it to Instagram as revenge for waking up to her cuddling me most mornings. 

JocelynEvans: @Chase_Stokes your girl is a cuddler

JocelynEvans: @Chase_Stokes your girl is a cuddler. #revenge
tagged: @Madelyn.Cline
❤️1.3m likes 💬1.1m comments

Chase_Stokes: NOT AGAIN!
↪️JDaviss: Again?!
↪️JocelynEvans: Again.

Madison_Bailey: Finally! I've been up for ages...
↪️JocelynEvans: Omw 🥰

AustinNorth: Everyone coming to set today?
↪️JocelynEvans: Since when?
↪️Drew_Starkey: You're at Jonas's and don't know.
↪️JocelynEvans: ...

Zendaya: Aw cute!
↪️JocelynEvans: She's going to freak when she's sees that
↪️Zendaya: 😊

Dylan.OBrien: I have so many photos of you and Tyler like this...
↪️JocelynEvans: Sorry what?!
↪️TylerPosey: ^^
↪️Holland_Roden: You weren't supposed to tell them!
↪️JocelynEvans: YOU HAVE THESE PICTURES TOO!
↪️TylerPosey: @JocelynEvans we need new friends.

Sebastian_Stan: @ChrisEvans remember when we found Jocelyn like this on set?
↪️ChrisEvans: That was like...5 years ago?
↪️JocelynEvans: And I had my little bunny!
↪️RDJ_Official: I think I still have a photo...
↪️JocelynEvans: SEND IT TO ME IF YOU DO!

I walk out quietly going to check on Madi and Lilah who slept in Lilah's room. I open the door slowly, finding Madi awake. "Downstairs?" Madi whispers, slowly moving off the bed since Lilah was still asleep. "I heard someone walking around earlier, probably Cooper." We go downstairs, finding Cooper completely dead asleep in the movie room but still hearing someone walking around.

"Good morning!" Jonas chuckles as Madi and I jump into each other, "Where are the others?" He asks while typing something on his phone. "Not having a heart attack..." Madi jokes, holding her hand over her chest. "Well, everyone better be in the car in ten minutes or I'm leaving, and no one gets coffee!" Madi and I look at each other before going to wake up the others.

We recently found that Lilah isn't a morning person, hence her trying to persuade Jonas to stop at Starbucks before getting to set. "Chase and Drew are getting coffees, so I'm not stopping!" I laugh at her failed attempt while Cooper puts on an episode of Criminal Minds. "Jonas, have you watched Criminal Minds?" 

He shakes his head, "You're missing out! So, Matthew Gray Gubler plays this one character, Dr. Spencer Reid who's a genius with an IQ of 187 and eidetic memory. Anyways, do you think he would date me if he was my age?" Jonas meets my eye in the rear-view, "Jocelyn...He's a fictional character."  

"I don't remember asking for your opinion on if he was real or not!" He sighs, making everyone laugh. "HYPOTHETICALLY if he was REAL, I would say you have a good chance." Cooper taps my shoulder, "Are they together?" I look at Emily and JJ on his phone, "Nope...only in mine and the other Jemily supporter hearts." 

Jonas parks his car before leaving, "Hey Jocelyn!" Chase smiles, dodging Maddie and giving me a hug. "Hi?" I laugh while making eye contact with Maddie. "What about me?!" She scoffs at him as she throws her arms in the air dramatically. "Hey Mads!" She pokes her tongue out at Chase before taking a coffee from him.

"Lilah needs help carrying food over, I'll be back." Cooper whispers as Drew walks over, "Joski, I got yours right here!" He says, handing me a different cup to the others. Cooper chuckles at Drew's smirk before walking off. I take a sip before looking at Drew's eyes, "Hot chocolate." I coo happily, making everyone laugh as another car pulls up. 

Rudy and Elaine get out, walking over while I sit down on the steps. "Sorry guys, we didn't know if you wanted coffee or not." Chase shrugs, holding the empty coffee cup holders. "Who's hungry?" Lilah asks as JD places a table down for the food. "I would say no if I were you." I turn to look at Elaine, "I'm sorry?" She continues watching the group as they get their food, "I'm just saying you're looking a little bigger today." 

"I'm not listening to this again." I stand up quickly, feeling wobbly. "Jocelyn...are you okay?" I hear Cooper ask as he holds me up slightly. "Jocelyn?" My eyes start feeling heavy as I feel myself fall, "SOMEONE GET JONAS!" I hear Maddie scream before everyone's voices start fading and everything goes dark...