Interview day

The Cast Of "Outer Banks" Plays Who's Who

"Hey! What's up, I'm Maddie!" She points to herself, "Jocelyn!" I introduce as Maddie taps my foot. "I'm Jonathan." Chase sighs from behind JD, "You're supposed to say your character name...Hi, I'm Chase and I play John B." Rudy smiles, "I'm Rudy Pankow and I play JJ." Everyone turns to Madi, "Madison Bailey and I play Kiara."

"I'm Sarah." Maddie gestures to herself, making everyone laugh. "We are the cast of Outer Banks and we can't do anything right ever!" Chase jokes. "We're playing Who's Who with Buzzfeed!" I smile as no one mentioned it. 

"Who's most similar to their character?" 

Everyone points at someone, "I would say everyone." Madi says as I nod in agreement, "Yeah! We all put a little of ourselves into our characters." 

"Who's most different from their character?" 

Everyone points to Maddie, "Thanks guys!" She smiles. "Drew as well! He's actually so sweet." I add, seeing everyone nodding.

"Who's most likely to show up late to set with a cup of coffee?"

I quickly point at Madi, "She takes the time off the cups before she arrives so we can't get her for it!" Madi nods while laughing, "They try to get me but I'm like, I got this ages ago." 

"Who's most likely to be found at craft service?" 

"Chase!" I shout, pointing at him. "Rudy actually made a drawer specifically for Chase's snacks." Chase points at JD, "His fruit snacks!" JD nods proudly, "They're good."

"Who takes the longest getting ready?"

Everyone points to Chase, "He has to get all the cuts and bruises, his hair isn't like that naturally!" Rudy defends, patting Chase's shoulder.

"Who's most likely to pull a prank?"

I point at JD, "He pranked our stunt coordinator!" Chase scoffs, "At least he didn't get Jonas." My eyes widen as I remember, "No comment." Everyone laughs.

"Who's most likely to forget their lines?"

Everyone points to Chase, "To be fair, he has the most lines!" JD shrugs.

"Who's most like to nail a scene in one take?"

"Madi!" We all say while pointing at her.

"Who's most like to tag someone in a meme?"

"JD's my meme guy!" I laugh, bumping his shoulder. "I send everyone memes, but Jocelyn actually responds to them." He says while giving me a side hug.

"Who's most likely to get caught napping?" 

Maddi shrugs, "It depends." JD nods agreeing with her, "If it's on set then Rudy and Jocelyn." Chase laughs, leaning forwards and tapping my shoulder, "Remember when you and Rudy fell asleep in the Twinkie and woke up when everyone had gone to lunch." I nod while laughing. 

"Who's most likely to give relationship advice?"

I point at JD, "Just advice in general."