Teen Wolf at a resort?!

"Can I tell you something...but you can't say anything because I haven't told dad yet!" Sebastian turns his head to look at me quickly, "Is he becoming a grandfather?" My jaw drops as I slap his arm, "No! Did you really think that's what I wanted to tell you?!" He shrugs, concentrating on the road as I start explaining the reason I came back.

I couldn't look at him anymore, my eyes fall on my lap as I play with my fingers. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, sounding hurt. "Oh please!" I scoff, "If I had told you, there would be a plexiglass between us, you know I'm right." He laughs while nodding in agreement. "Only because I care about you! I'm glad you came back though, being with the wolfie pack is good for you." He says, pulling up in front of the apartment complex.

"Thanks for the lift, Seb." He rolls the window down, "Anytime Princess, but I think you should tell your dad what happened soon. I can even be there when you do!" I nod before walking inside and taking the elevator. I walk into the apartment, finding Tyler sleeping on the couch. He looks so peaceful, making me smile. 

I kick my shoes off, walking over to the couch and reaching for a blanket. I go to cover him as he stirs awake, "Joce...is that you?" He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, go back to sleep now." I whisper, but he pulls me towards him. "Sleep here. Dylan and Holland want to take us somewhere early tomorrow morning." I roll my eyes, laying down beside him as he wraps his arms around me before we both falling asleep. 

"You're going to wake up..." I hear a female voice whisper. "No, I won't." I open my eyes to see Dylan standing over Tyler and I holding his phone with Holland behind him. "What the fuck is going on?" He mumbles, looking between Dylan and me. "Get changed and pack a bag for a couple nights, we'll meet you at the car." Holland smiles, dragging Dylan out as Tyler and I follow her instructions. "So, where are we going?" Tyler asks while putting our bags in.

"How does Teen Wolf at a resort sound?" Tyler whistles, "Let's get on the road then!" Everyone laughs as we leave the complex and get on the highway. We travel for a while before I remember the article from yesterday, "Have you guys seen the new article about us?" Holland turns around slightly, "Which one?"

Tyler takes my phone with the article up, "They got us yesterday...I didn't see anyone! Do you want to address again?" He gives my phone back. "What do you guys think? Address it again or leave it?" Holland shrugs, "Will it even make a difference? I mean, you're always going to get rumored with a co-star until you confirm it or start dating someone else." She drops the topic as everyone begins doing their own thing to pass the time. 

JocelynEvans: Hehe sleepy Ty #roadtriptagged: @TylerPosey

tagged: @TylerPosey

❤1.4m likes 💬854.3k likes

ChrisEvans: You left without saying goodbye to your own father?
↪ JocelynEvans: SEB DROVE ME HOME!
↪ Sebastian_Stan: DON'T THROW ME UNDER THE BUS!
↪ ChrisEvans: Children. Both of you!