Cooper's Game

"Who's winning?" Lilah asks as she stands beside me. "We are...and there's only twenty seconds left." Jonas had invited me to watch Cooper play while everyone else had interviews. Everyone watches the field until the timer runs out, leaving the score at 24-26, resulting in Cooper's team winning. I run down to the field with Lilah, spotting Cooper put his helmet down before jumping into his arms. 

"That was amazing!" He spins me around as his team runs over to celebrate. "Look at this!" She hands me her phone, showing the picture she took. "Send that to me." She nods, walking over to her parents and Cooper's coach. "How the fuck do you know Jocelyn Evans?" One of them asks Cooper, making me laugh. "Just confess your love for her already, Dallas." Another one says, pushing him forward. 

Dallas shakes his head as someone puts their arm around me, "Sorry boys! She's mine." Rudy chuckles, putting his arm around me. "I thought you were at interviews?" He shrugs, "I might be dodging the last one." I shake my head, "Jonas is going to kill you." Cooper laughs, "I think that's why he's standing with you." 

"Really?" I turn away from Cooper to look back at Rudy, "In that case...I'll hang out with my favorite Pate." Cooper laughs in Rudy's face, "HA!" I turn to Cooper, "Do you think Lilah is busy?" His face drops as his whole team start laughing. "Oh, it's like that?!" He smirks, throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I shout while hitting his back, "JONAS! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" 

He stops talking to the coach as he looks over, "Sorry! I've got to help my adoptive daughter." He shrugs, running after us. "Cooper! Put her down now." 

Coop

Coop.Pate: My cheerleader @JocelynEvans #number22

❤4.2m likes 💬2.4m comments

view comments...

JocelynEvans: Creds to @Lilah.Pate!
↪ Coop.Pate: ^ thank you sis!
↪ Lilah.Pate: No problem :)

AustinNorth: Wish we didn't have interviews!
↪ Coop.Pate: Next time?
↪ AustinNorth: Send me the details and I'm there!
↪ Drew_Starkey: Me too!

Jen.Pate: So proud of you!
↪ Coop.Pate: Thanks mum!

JonasJPate: My favorite and my son!
↪ Jen.Pate: You need help.
↪ JonasJPate: But it's Jocelyn?
↪ JocelynEvans: Love you, Jonas!

Rudeth: Sorry I couldn't be there for the full game!
↪ Coop.Pate: No worries, the surprise was enough.

Chase_Stokes: Congrats on the win!
↪ Coop.Pate: Thanks :)

Madelyn.Cline: Well done!
↪ Coop.Pate: Thanks Maddie!

Madison.Bailey: #22 is now my favorite number!
↪ Coop.Pate: Thanks Madi!

JDaviss: Nice bro! #22ismyfavorite
↪ Coop.Pate: Thanks JD!

ChrisEvans: A footballer? Nice!
↪ Coop.Pate: You know it!

ChrisHemsworth: You down to play a game?
↪ Coop.Pate: 100% down!
↪ TylerPosey: Me and @Dylan.OBrien vs you two?
↪ Dylan.OBrien: I'm down!
↪ ChrisHemsworth: Same here, Cooper?
↪ Coop.Pate: Prepare to lose!
↪ JocelynEvans: oh no...