Chapter Nine

"Good night Dublin!" I heard Cody yell from onstage, I had bee backstage for at least an hour and a half. "Cody!" I ran to him as so as I saw him walk towards the room I was in.

I ran into his arms and he hugged me back. "You did excellent Cody!" I said.

"Thanks, I just thought... This was your first show, might as well try and impress you with my skills." He said leaning against the wall like he was cool.

"Whatever, but.... You did impress me." I said, I saw his eyes light up when I said this.

"I think..... We need to have a victory dinner to celabrate." I said, "Yeah! Let's do it a-" "No, your not doing it, it's at my hotel room, 15D, that way, it's my treat." I said.

"Meet you there." I said, walking out of the room and driving to my hotel room with George.

............

"Food, check, drinks, check, I think I got everything." I said. I wasn't the best cook, so I made George stop off at the nearest store so I could buy some food for Cody and I.

Knock, knock. "Just on que." I said heading to the door. "Ella! It smells good in here! What you make?" He asked walking with me inside the room.

"I didn't make it, I can't cook, I made George stop at a store so I could buy a few things." I said.

Cody chuckled, "Did you now? Well, it's better than nothing!" He said teasing me, he threw his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't judge, it's better then burnt food!" I said running over to were I placed the food to get first dibs.

"Hey! I want first dibs!" Cody complained. "To bad, so sad!" I said taking a piece of chicken from the plate. "That was my piece!" I heard Cody yell.

"Since when do you have specific pieces of chicken?" I laughed at him. "Since five seconds ago!" He replied quickly.

"Sure, whatever you say big guy." I replied, "now hurry up and get food before I take it all!" I joked.

He ran over grabbing a plate and took his food and sat down with me. "So- do you like Dublin so far?" He asked with a mouth full.

"I've only been here for a day! I stayed in my hotel room because of your security you hired!" I laughed.

I threw some mashed potatoes at him, they landed in his hair. "Your going to pay for that missy!" He said before making his way towards me.

.........

After our big food fight, we got cleaned up and decided to watch a movie. We were half way through it when I started to get tired, I didn't want this great day to end at all!

It had started out quiet and depressing, but ended with friendship love, I looked up at Cody to see he had fallen asleep. I let out a light chuckle.

"Goodnight Cody." I said placing a kiss on his cheek, grabbing the nearest blanket and cuddling up against his side.

..........

*Ella's dream*

I was in a dark room, I couldn't see were I was. It was dark and musty and very cold. "Hello?" I called out, my voice echoed back to me.

I stood up "Anyone ou-" I was cut off by a hand on my mouth. "Ssssstay quiet girl!" A snake like human whispered in my ear.

"Get-away!" I said as I was shoved into the ground. "Good luck finding your man!" Th person said before leaving me alone in the dark.

I looked around the room to find an exit, when I heard running water, it began to fill up around me, I kneeled down a looked at the water.

"This......isn't water." I said. "This is....." I gulped. "B-blood. Who's blood is this?" I said, the water, blood was up to,my waist now, if I didn't get out I would drown.

"Help!!!" I shouted. I was completely alone.

*End of Ella's dream*

I woke up with a sudden jerk. Cody was at my side still, "are you alright Ella?" He looked at me concerned. I shook my head, "Another nightmare?"

"Mmhmm." I said quickly. "It's alright," he said pulling me into a side hug. He placed a small kiss on the top of my head. "I was thinking...." He said rocking me.

"That you might want to walk around Dublin a little bit before my show tonight." He offered. "Yes please." I said. I needed something to get my mind of the dream.

And this was perfect. "As....long as your with me?" I questioned. "Always."