A Book : Seoul

14th January 2020
Seoul, South Korea.

A breath she took was a little cold, the air smelled different and an unfamiliar sight took over her line of sight.

A slight fear had covered her heart.

Walking around the strange unfamiliar airport helped her calm down, Saya had slept through her flight as usual, and she was glad she arrived freshly from her sleep.

Less that 30 minutes Saya had gone on a taxi to her hotel.

"Where do you want to go miss?"

A soft voice of a man in his 40s glided through her ears, a slight accent covered his words.

"To Harrison Hotel please"

The man in the driver seat had nodded with a smile.

The taxi driver had gone and talked to her. It was refreshing, he had talked about himself and his soulmate, his affection had shown warm and kind gesture.

It had been strange, because for the first time ever...... She didn't feel jealous of them.

Her heart had began to tingle.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A cup of tea sat near a white thick covered book, her hand flipped through it with steady pace.

Saya enjoyed her time at the cafe near her hotel for a while, she had asks the hotel staff of how long her dad paid for the hotel, and they said a week.

"Hahhhh...... I can't believe dad paid a week for that hotel isn't that too long?"

Saya had to think for a while on how is she going to meet him. Or was she just going to wait and enjoy her time here?.

Her heart had tingled once again.

The big black colored building had stood in front of her in all its glory, many thoughts had ran through her mind as she walk pass it.

Her thoughts had been filled to the brim as she walks through the clean street into a public park.

Her heart tingled.

"Excuse me? Are You Saya?"

A soft voice of a man had startled her.