a Meeting : Saya

16th January 2020
Seoul, South Korea.

A little smile showed on her face as she sat along the cafe table with a sweet Mocha in her hand.

A red haired man had sat across her making the smile on her face a bit wider.

"So, what are you doing in korea?"

Maybe it was a bit too obvious that she was alone in a different country she knew nothing about.

Too afraid of sympathy, she lied.

"Im here to do research for my potential new book"

The smile on his face went wider.

"Oh? Let me show you around then! Its been a while since we hangout. Consider it a date! Im sure you'll enjoy it!"

Her eyes had twitched a little at his bold words.

*shit... I forgot that he's the only one who doesn't notice who my soulmate is..... And i can't believe i forgot he used to like me*

She would never guessed she would meet her childhood friend here.

Kim Dojun doesn't believe in soulmates.

And everyone knew that, he was a total player when he attended school in indonesia.

He was a bright handsome fool or so everyone had thought of him to be.

And she was his dark nerdy bestfriend.

The time they went to school together was honestly one of the happiest time she went through, and probably because of the fool in front of her.

He was always by her side when she was in a dark place and it was his bright silly persona that cheered her up.

But, it had come to an end when he moved back to korea.

He had actually confessed to her before he went, and as you guessed it, she rejected him.

She loves him, but as a friend.

"I don't think that's a good idea Dojun.... I.... "

"You have a soulmate, yeah i know."

His smile had become slightly bitter as he continued.

"Everyone i tried confessing to said that. I don't believe those kinds of things. I don't think you can force feelings just because of some birthmark. Just try it saya, it'll be good for your research and you didn't find your soulmate yet right? Just please? Give me a chance?"

"...... Okay..... But, only for 2 days i need the rest of the week for something else"

"YES!"

And at that moment, her heart tingled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

16th January 2020
Bighit building

Namjoon had spent his days reading the white covered book again and again as he find himself falling in love with it.

But then he felt his heart tighten.

"Hyung, do you want to go out tonight? Maybe grab some food and Aya's new release"

Jungkook had peek his head into the room.

"Yeah, and She have a new book?"

"Yeah i think the cover is red this time i don't know what its called yet though"

The smile on Namjoon's face had gone slightly wide at that.

"Okay we'll go tonight. Make sure you tell Manager Sejin about this and maybe bring Jimin along since he's a fan too"

"👌"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thats itttt no seriously i never thought anybody would read this lmao my other book had so many read even when i abandoned it (the writing style is a mess)

I kind of like my writing style in this one better so i will still update this one sorry for the short chapters im writing on my phone so you know what is up