New Beginnings

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to see i was in a room, alot like my old one but with concrete walls and little furniture other than the bed I'm laying on, before i can examine the entire room i heard a knock.

Y/N: come in.

The door opened to reveal Ikora holding a glass of water and some food, it looked good, i was only allowed to eat the scraps from everyone else back at the mansion.

Ikora: how do you feel Y/N? You seem to be healthier than yesterday.

She sat the plate down on the nightstand next to me and sat down on the bed.

Ikora: so, how long have you had your Ghost?

Y/N: my what?

Ikora: your Ghost, the drone that heals you.

Y/N: oh, you mean Symon, I've had him since i was born, same for Whitley.

Ikora: curious, you were born of normal means, not resurrected?

Y/N: yes ma'am, we were born as part of the Schnee family, they are the richest family in all of remnant.

Ikora: well then there's no need to worry about them. We're all under the protection of the traveler.

Y/N: the traveler?

Ikora: come, let me show you something.

She took my hand and showed me around the 'tower' as she called it and i met some nice people, a cool robot guy named banshee, he looked like forgot me halfway through our talk though, and a guy with a mask Ikora called the Speaker. Symon didn't pay attention to any of it, he kept staring at the traveler.

Symon: it's beautiful isn't it Guardian?

Y/N: Guardian?

Symon: haven't you noticed that's what the Speaker called you?

Y/N: i don't know what that means, i just wanted to run from father to save Whitley, i don't know what to do now that we're here.

Ikora: you could become a guardian, help protect the city, i have already spoken to Whitley, he agreed and we're figuring out his class now.

Y/N: What is mine?

Symon: stand still, this might, well, i don't how this is gonna feel just, brace yourself.

He then expanded his shell and shot a ray of light into me and it burned, but this burn felt... Good! my entire body feels engulfed in flames but I've never felt better than this. I reached for the sky and grabbed something, bring it down and see a FLAMING GUN!! I start freaking out and drop it while Ikora looks at me in shock.

Ikora: We'd better go to Cayde for you.

(Thanks everyone for reading this! But i need you guys to let me know if you want the chapters to be longer or not, or if I'm forgetting anything in the plot so far. I still need practice because this is my first time writing something like this. I'll try to upload as often as possible.)