Back home

Y/N POV

As our ships finally stopped, i could see remnant, it's been so long since me and Whitley escaped from this place. But we're guardians now, we can fight back. We lower our ships to the coordinates Zavala sent us, looks to be Vale,(picture above) from what i remember it's location is south of Atlas, which is good, Weiss and Winter should both have attended or are attending Atlas Academy.

Crow: we're close, get ready for transmat.

Y/N: got it.

Whitley: i hope we're ready.

We transmat onto the ground into an alley, i look around to see Whitley and Crow doing the same.

Y/N: Crow, you can keep your hood down but if anyone asks why your skin is blue say it's your semblance, got it?

Crow: sure, but what's a semblance?

Whitley: on Remnant, everyone has a semblance, basically a superpower unique to each person.

Crow: sounds exciting, and dangerous, how does it work?

Y/N: it's tied to someone's personality is one theory, but no one really knows.

Crow: huh, so, where are we going?

Whitley: Beacon Academy, Remnants best Combat school, we 3 will be part of 1 team.

Y/N: after we graduate we'll be city bound and hopefully never come back.

Whitley: There's still the person who sent the message.

Crow: which is?

Whitley: professor Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Y/N: so he contacted the tower to get more students for his school?

Crow: sound fishy if you ask me.

Y/N: exactly.

Whitley: stop whining and lets go.

Y/N & Crow: fine.

Me, Crow and Whitley then walk through the city, getting many stares along the way, toward a bullhead station, headed towards beacon with the rest of the students.

???: I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY SISTER IS GOING TO BEACON!!

???2: yang, stop.

Y/N: the hell's going over there?

I look to see 2 girls, an older one with blonde hair and a nice figure, and a smaller one, possibly Whitleys age, with black hair with red tips, and has silver eyes. The smaller girl struggling to get out of the others hug, so i help her out by tossing a small smoke bomb at the blonde ones feet, making her drop the smaller girl.Taking my helmet off, I walk over to them.

Y/N: if i had tossed that any later that girl would have thrown up her own lungs.

???2: oh, thank you for that, my name is Ruby Rose and this is my sister Yang Xiao Long.

Y/N: my name is Y/N Schnee and this is my brother Whitley Schnee.

Yang: wait, you mean the two brothers who went missing 7 years ago? That was news all over Remnant.

Y/N: I'd say we left, but yes, we did leave 7 years ago. If i can ask you two to keep this secret I'd really appreciate it.

Ruby & Yang: sure.

Crow: this is nice but we're getting close to the Academy.

Ruby: whoayourskinisblueisthatyoursemblanceiveneverseenanythinglikeit!!

Y/N, Crow and Whitley: huh?

Yang: she said his skin is blue, is that you semblance?

Crow: yeah, it is.

Then the bullhead stopped and the doors opened revealing a beautiful and huge school.

Crow: now what?

Y/N: now, we become students and live normal people lives.

Crow: what about the fallen, or hive?

Whitley: Remnant doesn't have any of those, the only threat here is the grimm.

Crow: grimm?

Y/N: creatures made of darkness, the look like animals but are black with skull armor.

Crow: this planet is a joke.

After talking for a while it was getting dark so we walk into a large room where every would be sleeping for the night, we lay down and sleep for the night, i hear Ruby and Yang yelling with 2 other girls, 1 of which sounds familiar, i brush it off and fall into sleep.