The Schnees Journey & a message

No POV

After their first kill, word through the city spread, and the vanguard sent them on more missions, through the years, Y/N and Whitley Schnee destroyed the heart of the black garden, killed the hive god crota, and broke the house of wolves. And when the taken king Oryx came to claim their light, they slew him. When the fallen made use of SIVA, they destroyed the replication chamber and killed Aksis becoming the new generation of Iron Lords.

Later when the Tower was destroyed and the city invaded, Y/N and Whitley regained their light and killed Ghaul, destroyed Panoptes and weakened Xol. When Cayde-6 tragically died in the Prison of Elders, Y/N took up the mantle of Hunter Vanguard upon killing Uldren Sov, and would leave the tower alot to goof around. The hive built a Scarlet Fortress under an ancient pyramid ship producing nightmares, so Ikora made Whitley one of her hidden agents to monitor the situation and end the threat along with Y/N.

When the darkness finally arrived, both brothers were worried for the safety of the city, so they carried out evacuation efforts on multiple planets across the system, months later, the traveler healed itself and 4 planets had disappeared, leaving everyone in shock. Y/N and Whitley then closely followed the darkness to find a pyramid ship on Europa, along with Eris and the Drifter, began to wield the darkness as a tool to fight it, using it to permanently freeze Eramis, kell of house salvation. Although Zavala and Ikora both strongly opposed the idea, Y/N managed to calm them down and start doing more field work.

Present Day

At this time Y/N is 16 and Whitley is 15, both headed back to the tower after dealing with the ceasefire with Caiatl. Y/N being quite pleased with the ship he found and sparrow he won through a bet.

Y/N's new ship

Y/N's new Sparrow

Y/N's new Sparrow

The two landed at the tower and proceeded to do things as normal

Tower Intercom: Y/N Schnee and Whitley Schnee, please report to the H.E.L.M, thank you.

Whitley: this only happens when we've done something.

Y/N: don't look at me, we've been busy with this cabal situation.

Both transmat to the H.E.L.M to see Osiris, Crow, Zavala, and Ikora standing around the table.

Zavala: so, you're both here, good.

Y/N: what's wrong this time? Hive? Vex?

Ikora: no, we've gotten a message, from Remnant, they're asking we send a fireteam to attend one of their schools.

Y/N: so, me, Whitley, and one other right?

Osiris: correct, although we'll let you choose your last member.

Y/N: I choose Crow, I'm his boss and I'm gonna need some friendly faces to keep me company.

Zavala: very well, Crow, you're being reassigned to Y/N's fireteam.

Crow: okay, this'll be fun, uncharted territory.

Whitley: when do we leave?

Ikora: as soon as possible, the message said the school is going to start in a few days.

Y/N: c'mon team lets head out, not like we have better things to do.

Zavala: you still have your Vanguard responsibilities to do.

Y/N: like i said, nothing better to do.

The three leave the H.E.L.M and start their trip to remnant.

Remnant, Weiss POV

I've finally been accepted into beacon, all my training is paying off so i can find my brothers and right my wrongs. Winter has been busy looking for them, but it's almost like they disappeared off the face of the planet. In any case, i will find my brothers and apologize for every bad thing I've done.