Vanguard duty and the deal

Velvet POV

It's been a week since me and Y/N started dating, and things are going great, we're currently in his dorm just hanging out.

Y/N: so Velv, where are you from?

Me: me? I'm from menagerie.

Y/N: menagerie? Isn't that place cramped?

Me: that's one word for it yeah.

Y/N: i bet that was a nice place to be-

A sound comes from a device in the room,
Y/N walks up to it and i go behind him, he turns it on and the image of a bald woman pops up. Who is that?

Y/N: Ikora, what's going on? You never contact me.

Ikora: Y/N, we need you to get back to the city now, we have some issues going on here.

Y/N: got it, i'll be there soon.

The device turned off and Y/N looked at me.

Y/N: Velvet, i'm sure you heard that so I'll be back as soon as possible.

Me: can i go with you? you said your ship has 2 seats.

Y/N: this is important business, i can't let you go with me, i'm sure you can handle things without me here for a day or two.

Me: yeah okay, i'll miss you.

Y/N: i'm not going yet, i have a couple of things i need taken care of here.

Me: oh okay, I'll be going into vale then.

We said our goodbyes and i made my way into vale and met up with a friend of mine as she was going to cross the street.

Me: hey Cheyenne, your semblance is invisibility right.

Cheyenne: yeah why?

Me: just wondering, can i take a picture of you?

Cheyenne: huh? Sure i guess.

I take a picture of her and run of to where Y/N's ship is landed.

No POV

Immediately after Velvet left Cheyenne, she went to cross the street and got hit by a car and died.

Velvet POV

I'm hiding in the second seat of Y/N's ship, waiting for him to take off.

Y/N: Symon, what are you hearing from the city?

Symon: mostly talk about eliksni in the city.

Y/N: fallen?! Alright, we're leaving, we need to know what's going on.

The ship then jolted up and flew into space.

Me: wait, space!!! I've never been to space! How am i gonna get back home?

Then the stars turned into streaks of light, it looks really pretty, after several minutes the ship shook and was headed to a planet that looks like Remnant, i activate my semblance to copy Cheyenne's semblance, and turn invisible as the ship lands. I follow Y/N as he walks to the lower floors and into a circular room and the doors close behind us. Inside the room are three other people, an old man in robes, a bald blue guy like crow, and the lady who Y/N said was Ikora.

Y/N: ok, one of you start explaining, what's this i hear about fallen in the city? Zavala?

Zavala: we have allowed the house of light to settle within our city, in an area you've dealt with the fallen in the past.

Y/N: and who are these fallen?

???: i prefer the term 'Eliksni', Y/Nkell. It has been some time since our last meeting.