Classes

Crow POV

I wake up in the room the headmaster gave us, looking around i see Y/N and Whitley gone, with a note on the desk.

Crow,
With what Ozpin pulled yesterday, Whitley and i decided we'd go back to the tower for 2-3 days, you've still got classes at Beacon, so attend the classes, that's an order. See ya soon.
-Y/N

I sigh and grab the schedule and walk to the room to be greeted by and old man with a big moustache.

Port: good evening mr...

Crow: the name's Crow.

Port: ah, well then mr Crow, please take a seat where you like.

I sit around the middle of the room and let Glint(Crows ghost) roam around, 10 minutes into the lecture and the 2 teams from the initiation burst through the door.

Port: ah, teams RWBY and JNPR, glad you can join us, take your seats please so i may resume my lesson.

They sit down next to me and the white haired one stared at me for a bit before paying attention to the professor. While listening to the boring story Port is telling i pull up my hood and nap until class is over.

Ruby: Crow, wake up.

I open my eyes to see teams RWBY & JNPR standing around me.

Crow: I'm up, where to next?

Nora: let's go have lunch, I'm hungry.

Crow: that sounds nice, now where do we go to eat?

Ren: There's a cafeteria in the school.

Timeskip

I just finished eating what Nora called 'pancakes', and now everyone is just talking.

Ruby: So Crow, what weapons do you have?

Crow: well, i have a sword and a hand cannon called Hawkmoon Y/N gave me a copy of, he said-

Glint: mimicking Y/N 'listen Crow, you've got a connection to the traveler that allowed me to get this gun, so take it, you'll need it more than me'.

Blake: is that an atlas drone?

Crow: no, Glint is my ghost, he was born from the traveler hundreds of years ago.

Weiss: THAT'S IT! I'VE GOT MORE QUESTIONS NOW THAN I EVER HAVE, GIVE ME ANSWERS! WHERE HAVE MY BROTHERS BEEN ALL THESE YEARS!

Yang: Weiss, calm down.

Crow: no, i bet this has been on her mind for a while. I'll tell you all of what i know of the famous Schnee brothers.

Everyone shifted their gaze towards Crow and listened intensely.

Crow: it began 7 years ago when the Vanguard brought 2 boys to the tower, ever since then, the Schnee brothers have killed literal gods, prevented extinction level events, and saved the last city more times than anyone can count.

Weiss: so my brothers were taken and used as soldiers.

Glint: from what i know, both Y/N and Whitley agreed to be guardians.

Ruby: gasps could we be cool space soldiers too!?

Crow: it's not that simple, in order to be a guardian, you need a ghost, like glint.

Pyrrha: and Y/N and Whitley have ghosts?

Glint: yep, Y/N's ghost is Symon and Whitley's is Octavia.

Blake: where do you get one?

Crow: you have to die, then be resurrected as a guardian, but you'd forget everything about your past.

Nora: so you don't remember anything from before you became a guardian?

Crow: i don't remember, but looking through city archives, my name was Uldren Sov, prince of the awoken people, 2 years ago, he killed Y/N's mentor Cayde-6, so Y/N went on a journey for revenge, he killed Uldren Sov, and i was resurrected weeks later.

Weiss: so my brother killed you?

Crow: he kill who i was before, but I'm not him anymore, thanks to Y/N, i am now free from my old boss and can do what i want now.

Ren: Y/N sounds like a great person.

*insert basic school bell here*

Ruby: combat class, finally, something I'm good at!

Crow: let's get this over with.

Timeskip

Goodwitch: welcome to my class where you will learn how to fight against non-grimm opponents. For the years first match we will have Cardin Winchester versus Crow. Get your weapons and outfits then come to the arena.

Crow: I'm going to have a word with
Y/N about this place.

No POV

Crow and Cardin both stand on the arena, teams RWBY & JNPR both watching in anticipation.

Cardin: you're going down freak.

Crow: uh-huh, same to you.

Goodwitch: FIGHT!

Cardin charges Crow trying to knock him down, but Crow drops a smoke bomb turning him invisible while blinding Cardin, Crow runs around Cardin emptying a clip of hawkmoon into Cardins back, which only enrages the poor brute, Cardin swings his mace and slams Crows chest, sending him back. Crow then envelops himself in void light summoning two daggers, quickly running at Cardin, Crow cuts His body breaking his aura.

Goodwitch: Crow wins!

RWBY & JNPR cheer while everyone else just applauds the match.

Crow then walks out of the classroom and into his dorm to lay on his bed.

Y/N: someone had a rough day today.

Crow: i though you weren't going to be back for a while.

Y/N: that was the plan, but Zavala sent me back.

Crow: and Whitley?

Y/N: with Ikora discussing the grimm.

Crow: today was . . . exciting, so I'm going to sleep.

Y/N: alright, the same goes for me too then. I'll see you in the morning Crow.

Crow: I'd better.

And with that, both guardians drifted into sleep.