Joining the game

(Hello everyone, if you are reading this on Teenfic, get off of there and come read it on Wattpad, Virus free and likely more updated)
????'s pov

I gasp, but only feel water enter my system, i quickly try to find my way up and i start swimming, or at least trying to, when someone plunges into the water and grabs my arm, pulling me up and above the water, just holding tight to me as i cough and gasp, eventually calming down," you ok there miss?" The man holding me asks as he pulls us both onto shore and i nod, deciding to try and speak," my name is Sirenic, but call me Siren." He nods and holds out a hand to help me stand," I'm Grian, and welcome to Hermitcraft, i'm glad i found you when i did huh?" I nod at the british man, grabbing his hand as i look him over, his sandy blone hair, completely flattened from getting wet, pale tanish skin, bright red sweater, gray sweatpants and shoes, as well as white wings spread behind him. I smile and ask," well um, where do i go from here?" Grian suddenly pulls out a communicator and types something, stops for a second, so i try to look over his shoulder, completely forgetting that wings block the view and he says," you'll be staying at my base for now, here, you'll need this Elytra." He holds out a pair of strapped buglike wings and he helps me pull them on and smiles as he hands me some fireworks and i can't help but feel alittle silly." Here, i'll get you a bit in the air so you can glide, i'll teach you to launch off later." I smile and nod," thanks Grian." He grabs onto me and flaps his wings hard, flapping a few more times for height before leveling off." Ok i'm going to let go now, pull the end on the firework if you need some height, you'll just need to pull the Elytra open yourself." I nod, grabbing the ends on the wings and he lets go and i pull them open quickly, pulling out the fireworks and i pull the cap, a long white trail of particles following me as i boost foward and upwards slightly, grian flaps hard and catches up," your doing amazing, my base isn't to much farther from here." I nod and i laugh at the feeling of soaring through the air on my own, grian pulls out his communicator for a second and says," Xisuma's gonna meet you at the base and he'll get you a communicator so you can talk to everyone." I nod and i see a massive white tower and my jaw drops and Grian chuckles as i launch another firework, coming to a landing in the bottom floor of the massive tower and i see a person in a gray suit and helmet as he turns to where we landed," good, you guys got here safely, then again, you are the best flier on the server Grian." The man says calmly, so she's the new person? Sirenic," i cut him off," Siren, just to make it simpler" the man nods and says," i am Xisuma, pleasure to meet you Siren, heres a communicator." He holds out a similar device to the one Grian has and i take it, the thing booting up the instant i touch it and changing color to a fiery red. I look down at it and i notice all the chats yelling "help!" And i ask," whats going on? Theres all these helps in the communicator." Grian looks and sighs," i need to get back to the G-Team base, X can you make sure she doesn't get stuck somewhere? Maybe help her up to the apiary, the parrots will absolutly love her." He takes off once Xisuma nods and he flies out at extremely fast speeds and Xisuma chuckles," come on, lets at least get you a sword, in case you run into any mob troubles." I nod and follow X and he makes me a sword made of diamond and he pulls out a bunch of books, going over to an anvil and he applies the books, which for some reason makes the sword subtly glow and soon he hands it to me." There you go, now try it out" i nod and i do a testing swing, finding it perfectly balanced in my hand and i keep practicing, X helps me with my technique and he explains how everything works, how he is the admin of the server, so that means he defends everyone on the server. Unfortunatly he had no idea how i ended up here, but for now i was am honorary member of the server until he could figure it out. I could only hope i wasn't going to be used for nefarious purposes.