The Battle

Siren's pov
Grian lands outside my home and pulls open the door, startling as i draw my blade and i see the desperate look in his ebony eyes and i relax, letting my blade fall." Siren, i need your help, i, i don't know what to do! They're gonna kill each other!" I grip his shoulders, rubbing them softly and i say,"where?". "The Bases, please, my Watcher magic isn't enough, Xisuma's trying to stop it, now while we can die-" i stop him." I know Grian, it isn't fun. Lets go, i think i can calm them down, but it'll get me sucked into Vex magic." Grian nods," i can stop you once your done, lets go!" We rush out and take to the air, me flapping my wings hard and pulling ahead, i light the magic i hadn't used in a long time, my eyes becoming a spectral blue and i phase through Mumbos base, my Vex powers flowing down my arms as Grian's purple magic flows down his arms. I phase through the G-Team base, landing in between the two sides, dodging an arrow as i do so and i unleash a burst of magic, feeling two connect instantly, the rest taking another second, my wings blazing with spectral magic as i say,"please, stop all of this. You all are friends, really good friends. Some of you brothers. What happened to you all?" They all silently release something and i let go, now feeling the energy inside me, begging me to let it loose and set force the Vex's Control, but i hold it back as Doc says," you're right. It was fun at first, but it was like something screwed with us, making us fight for nothing" i sigh,"well whatever it was, its gone, that spell shoved it out, who among you made a deal with the Vex?" Cub and Scar step foward and i nod,"good-" i gasp as i fight the flood and i look to Grian and he nods, firing his magic and it paralyzes me, sighing in relief as the Watchers magic flows over me and the inability to move shoves the tide back and after a minute it diminishes entirely and i relax, causing Grian to dismiss the spell and i drop to my knees." Thanks Grian, that could've been bad" Grian chuckles," at least you warned me beforehand." I nod, exhausted and scar grabs onto me as i pass out.
Scar's pov
She's right, the hermits all softly talk to each other and many apologies are exchanged, me exchanging a few of them myself, my own wings flicking out and i ask Grian." Do you guys have beds in your base? The Control spell and the release of the Vex magic took too much out of her, she'll need a day to just rest, maybe more considering Cub was out for a week when he tried that spell." Grian nods and laughs," yeah, comeon scar, it's nice to not worry about a blade being stabbed into me every moment" i laugh softly and he helps me carry her to the G Team's medical wing, laying her down and grian carefully pulling her wings out from behind her, i pull a blanket over her and i say," her Vex magic, it felt... uncannily familiar. I think... i think she was the Vex who we orginally made a deal with." Grian looks at her and says," Y'know, that would make sense how she got past the Whitelist." I look over." Really? Thats had you guys confused?" Grian nods," though lets maybe not mention it, only if we need to say something." I nod," lets go, i'll go inform Cub about this, he at least needs to know." Grian nods and the duo leave, grian taking to the skies and Hope was sung across the server, the war was over. But was it the end? We shall see.