Demise

Siren's pov
Many months pass, things had been relatively calm throught HermitCraft, the Build battle in Hermitville being the main spectacle as i walk around the village to see the mighty dragon ontop the massive house grian had, and i take off, marveling the builds with wonder in my eyes, a beauty that was hard to find, and while the new additions were hilarious, it brought together the chaotic nature of the Hermits. But as i walk into the Gaming District i feel a wave of icy cold wind, and i look over to see a wall, with a open skeletal hand and a bunch of signs on the wall, i read them over, a challenge to see how long we could go without a death, made by Grian of course, he was probably the most chaotic man on the server. I think it over, but i decide to join on, placing the needed fee, and i place on the new armor, i figured i was pretty good at surviving, it would be interesting to try.
Man would i regret those thoughts, as the next few months pass, and several traps had killed Scar, Tango and Impulse, and Grians bets had killed Ren and Stress, Grian had gotten Iskall stuck with a Dragon head, which i found hilarious whenever i met the swedish hermit. I took it carefully, flying everywhere, never using the portals, when i look in the comms and i see Xisuma had just died by blowing up. Great, things could only get worse from here, i fly and i land at Impulses enchantment shop cause i wanted to do some messing with enchants when i take a step and the winds shove me back and into a nearby tree as the carpet dissapears where i was standing and lava pops up, and i see the embers fly, causing me to sigh in relief. Thanks goes to the winds again, they just saved my life, and that would've been a scary way to go. I catch my breath and i say," yeah i don't need enchantments that badly, but i do need Carrots for awhile, esspecially if i'm just gonna try and play this cautious" i decide to use my vex magic and i phase through the wall, do my trades, and phase right back out. This was getting dangerous, and again i saw the hermits turning on each other again, was this how it always goes? An endless cycle of chaos and death? Well, besides scar, poor man is so accident prone. I had saved his butt once as he tumbled out of the sky on a broken elytra, way before all of this Demise nonsense. I turn and fly home, landing on my doorstep and i walk in, when suddenly my floor drops out from under me and i scream, flapping my wings, but they're too big as i feel one snap and before i hit the lava below, icy cold winds turn the lava below me into an icy stroke of obsidian. I sigh in relief as the winds keep cooling down the lava to the point of where it's just obsidian. Then i look up and realize just how stuck i am, over a stack of blocks up was my home, and the area was too narrow to fly in, so i pull out my communicator," is anybody near my house? I'm trapped in a hole inside my house, it's too narrow to fly through." Ren says he's on his way and i decide to munch on some carrots to get my health back as Grimdog appears above me." You all good living compadre?" I nod," yeah, just stuck and my wings hurt." Grimdog nods and throws me a potion of healing and i catch it, downing it while ren pours a water bucket on the side so i could swim out, which i do and ren helps me out of the hole." How did you survive that? This looked like an instakill trap." " Jitters, the winds saved my life by freezing the Lava to Obsidian and slowed my fall." Ren chuckles," man, your gonna be hard to trap for, same with Grian" i chuckle," don't i know it. But that hits a bit close to home." Ren nods, agreeing with what i said," well i'll be off, gotta finish burying Xisuma." I nod," thanks for the help ren, and good luck to you." He nods," same to you." Before walking out and blasting off on his elytra. I fix up the hole, but i now worry about how big of a target i have on my back.