Injured

Grians pov
I flap my white wings hard and fast, my sword out as i dive for the battlefield and i cross swords with the creeper mech Doc, him and i fighting hard when i realize the Ghast is shooting at us both, so i put away my sword and i shove him aside, but i take the full blast of the motar, sending me flying into the river, it putting out the fire, but i try to get up to air, only for a Guardian to hit me hard. I gasp and i make it to air, gasping and coughing as i hold my chest where the beam hit me and another hits my wings, causing me to cry out and i see Doc running over, trident in hand. He dives in and grabs me as several blasts hit me and he launches out with his trident, stopping his fall naturally, realizing we're at the front of the G-team base, he pulls out a healing potion and helps me drink it slowly, the sweet tasting potion healing me a bit." Thanks Doc, everything hurts." He laughs," just stay here, i'll come back to fix you up once i get a chance, thanks for the save there. Just rest." I nod and doc runs off, rushing back into battle, the pain overwhelms my mind and i just try to breathe.
Siren's pov
In the middle of training i stop, the winds washing around me. Something was wrong with Grian." Where did Grian go? Cause i think something bad happened to him." Xisuma checks his communicator, typing for a moment and i check mine and it reads:"
X: Has anyone seen Grian?
Doc: yes, he got badly hurt by the Motar and Guardians, he's at the entrance to the G-team base."
X: ok, our new member got the jitters thats all." I finally ask," Jitters?" X nods," all of us are unique from regular players, so the fact that your powers just made a reveal is nothing new to us, the fact that you knew grian was hurt suprised me, but we call sudden power shows like that, Jitters, just so people have an idea of what your powers may be." I nod," the winds said someone i knew was hurt, and the only other person i know besides you is Grian so it was proccess of elimination." He chuckles," got it. Time will tell how strong that becomes, but for now i'm gonna go see just how bad Grian is, you need to stay here, it's gonna start raining any second and you're not used to flying in storms." I shake my head," i want to help." He sighs." I get that, but its better if you stay behind. One hurt person is enough." I sigh as i realize i won't win and i sit down, putting my sword in its sheath. Xisuma nods and pulls on the firework, launching off expertly. As much as i wanted to help, these people all seemed amazing, but i needed to get better with this stuff. So i grab a bow with a stack of arrows and i focus and i randomly fire at a block, not expecting anything to happen but the block under me gives way and i cry out, quickly spreading my Elytra, holding myself steady the best i can and i land in the cave below, coughing at the dust and i manage to see by the light of torches. I look around the old cave, which looks like it hasn't been used in ages. I shiver in the cold of the cave, realizing that the way i came in is completely blocked up and i sigh, sitting down and i let time pass before i hear a voice above me and my communicator goes off, i look at it and it reads:
X: Siren are you in the base still? I don't see you. Swipe up to pull up the keyboard.
I slowly start typing
Siren: i'm below you, i shot a block on accident and i fell, careful though, its a long fall, so have your wings ready.
X: ok"
Suddenly the sound of something breaking happens above me and X glides down to where i am." Are you ok? Are you hurt at all?" I shake my head," i'm good, just a bit shaken, but next problem, how do we get out?
Xisuma chuckles and grabs my arm and pulls out a green glassy pearl, throwing it and it soars up through the hole and suddenly a gut lurching feeling hits me and we land and X closes the block and he checks on me, while i struggle not to hurl. He gives me a bucket and rubs my back and i can't stop myself from throwing up and he chuckles," you act like you've never thrown an Ender pearl." I calm down," thats what it was? Uuggg" he laughs," you done?" I nod and lay back, Xisuma grabs the bucket and goes back to wash it while i relax and he comes back, saying," Grians ok now, he was really beat up when i got there, Docs treating him and any other injuries from the battle. You look like you need sleep, here" he places a bed and helps me stand up and sit on the bed and he tells me," get some sleep, the first time using an Pearl can make you pretty drained. I'll search the base, see if i can find any food for you to eat while Grian's away, it'll only be a few days, but its still enough to leave you too weak to go far if something happens, and considering theres a war going on, you'll need to stay at full strength. I hope that people will be respectable and know you're not gonna pick sides for now and advoid this base. But just in case i'll stay with you" i nod," thank you Xisuma, this has been amazing" i lay down and i pass out, exhaustion weighing me down.
Xisuma's pov
I hope that she can help heal the broken friendships that this war has brought.