Demise, part 2

Siren's pov
Another month has passed, and it has come down to me, Grian, Doc, and Iskall, i sit in my base, relaxing when the winds swirl around me, hot and tense, and a single feather from Grians wings floats in the winds. Uh oh. I bolt up and i leap out, taking off fast and i check the comms and i type to grian* hey g? Where are you?* he doesn't type back so i turn and i fly around his base, even firing my trident into the secret spot and i dive into the Eggcave, catching myself with ease using the winds, and i land at the computer, and i focus my magic and i touch the keyboard, the computer coming alive as i use my watcher magic and it lists out," Access unavailable, Watcher magic detected" oh Grian you are one thoughtful man, i check the comms, nothing from G, the only other place he could be was Sahara. I shut down the computer and i fly out, only to find the base in lockdown and arrows fly. I quickly phase through them and through the wall, sorry grian. I silently pledge to clean up later and i fly away, soaring to the shopping district when my comm beeps and i look, it reading," Grian blew up" and i gasp, no... wait, his respawn! I whirl around, flying fast into his base and i make a shield just in time to see the monochrome grian summon a sword and he yells," did you seriously activate my Watcher defenses?" " yes i did, by accident, i promise i'll clean up afterword!" Grian chuckles," that's good, i'm sorry though, this is nothing personal." He flips a lever and my magic stops working, and i try to phase as he hides, but it doesn't work as many arrows stab through my body and i scream, gasping in pain as i collapse, my hp hits zero and i pass out,  as grian sighs and the defenses shut down." Sorry friend, but you would've won if you had lived, not very fun, i can't attack Iskall, so maybe Doc is next."
Hours pass and i finally come to, feeling around and it's tight. Grimdog must've buried me. I punch up and a shovel unburies me." You ok there Siren? That was a brutal death there lady." I nod," i'm ok, just really sore" i climb out, looking down at my gray and monochrome skin, my feathered half gaining a royal purple hue, the vex half having a dark blue hue, and my sweater is covered in holes. " i'm so getting grian back after all of this Demise nonesense is behind us. That was excruiciating" Grimdog laughs," and it will be the revenge to remember on this wonderful server." I nod with a chuckle, and i spread my wings, only to cry in pain to see they're broken," although that is going to make the prank 10 fold," do you know where he hides the dispensers for his watcher defenses? I know where his egg farms are." Grimdog nods." Lets get started."