Awakening

Siren's pov

I sit up slowly, sore as heck from yesterdays insanity, but i couldn't complain. I grab the Elytra and i read the sign, it saying," Hey, sorry if i'm not around when your awake, repaired the elytra, good luck with you, theres also some goodies in the chest below, to get you started-Mumbo" i look through the chest and pulls out diamonds, armor that glittered with enchants and i put it on, the achievements reading out in the communicators and i pull on the elytra, taking flight with a blast of a rocket and i soon find a really good start to build and it really doesn't take me long to finish, building having never been my strong suit, finishing the last staircase i launch a rocket and burst into the air, hovering there, an almost unearthly glow wrapped around me, but i felt like it had been there my whole life, the suple white to royal purple glow filling the area i hovered in and i focus, floating down and touching the ground i remove the elytra, putting it on an armor stand and i focus, calling upon that power again and i notice small ripped white leather wings unfold and grow, gaining feathery tips and i land, examining the new additions to me, the white leather being almost translucent fading to feathers of a pearly white color." Wow, they're amazing" i heard grian say and i leap completely leap out of my skin, flapping hard with a yelp and i land hard, Grian laughing his head off, holding his stomach, his wings wrapped around and he calms down. I manage to relax and say," Never sneak up on me like that again!" Grian says with a chuckle," no promises, but those are beautiful wings, you always had them?" I shrug," i don't really remember, but they are rather cool." Grian nods," Vex wings fading into Watcher wings, i know that feather style anywhere." He points to his own brilliant white wings." Do you know how to use them?" I shake my head and he chuckles." Ok, i'll teach you how, but maybe not while its nighttime." He whips out a bed as the sun goes down and suddenly the sun resets and i check the chat and i see that bdubs got the sleep." Bdubs got it for you" he giggles," it seems so, probably a good thing, i've been up for weeks, phantoms are likely out for my head." I giggle and he takes to the air with a flap and he slowly starts teaching me to use my wings. Over a week i manage to take off without the assistance of a rocket and Xisuma sees me flying around and i dive nearby and i land expertly, laughing." Wow thats fun, i'm gonna guess by your suprise nobody told you?" Xisuma nods and looks over them." Mind if i take a look?" I nod and i stretch my wing and he murmers," Vex, plus Watcher?" He speaks up saying," i need to go, you be safe." I nod and he opens his elytra and flies off. I softly take off and i start flying home as the sunset slowly drops over the horizon.