Dead

The Nabila I know would have hugged me in excitement by now but she just stood there and kept staring at me. She is putting on a face mask but I can see the emptiness and dullness in her eyes, anybody can tell she is downhearted, I froze, I can't even move or talk, what will I say? how do I even explain this, I am not bothered about Sabir's continuous gaze at me but I really do care about what Nabila think, giving the fact that her mum had disappointed her before and I really do not want her to have the same impression about me. Amir has no idea that that is the Sabir I told him about he stood up and apologized to Sabir for refusing to answer him on time after which he led them to the test room.

I stood up immediately and rushed into Limah's room

"Dina are you okay?" She asked

"No babe I'm not" I replied as I kept on pacing the room

"Hey can you sit your ass down and talk to me"

"No I can't sit down Limah"

"Okay then talk to me, is this about Sabir?

I nodded my head

"I understand you are hurt, remember I found out my boyfriend is married few days ago, so I know exactly what you are going through right now, we will get through this together, I'm with you"

"Limah I just saw Sabir and Nabila"

"What do you mean you just saw Sabir and Nabila, didn't you say he left already"

"Yeah that was what the note he left me said and just now at the reception i was kissing Amir and they both walked in on us"

"Wait what? You were kissing who?"

I start to pace the room again, I knew Limah was going to make this worse than it already is

"Your boyfriend disappeared in less that 24 hours and you are already sticking your tongue down another man's throat, Dina really?" She uttered

"This is why I didn't want to tell you, I know I'm awful so you don't need to remind me"

"Look babe I don't mean to make you feel worse,but why the hell did you kiss Amir?"

"LIMAH" I yelled her name in anger

"Subanallah Dee stop yelling" she yelled back

"I think you are fine now, can we go back to our room already?"

"Dina can I have a word with you?" Amir interrupted

"Okay, come have a seat"

"In my office please" he replied and left the room

"What is wrong with him?" Limah asked whispering

"Well I don't know" I replied back with an expression after which I head straight to Amir's office

He sat on his table and kept staring at me which makes me a little uncomfortable.

"Say something" I uttered

"Do you know who that was?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"While I was carrying out the swab test, the little girl asked me if I am your boyfriend"

"What? She did?"

"Why do you look like you are gonna cry?"

"Amir that is Sabir and his daughter"

"Same Sabir?"

"I thought you said he left"

"Yeah so I thought before he showed up at the clinic and now I....."