Hi Sabir

At 5:45am we woke up for our morning prayers (fajr), after which I sat at the pool side to watch the sunrise while Limah went back to bed. At this time, nature is at its best. The golden rays of the sun gave a bright color to the clouds and ocean, it was bracing to the eyes. I couldn't'resist the urge to take a picture even tho I cant't upload it on social media, I will just save it for later.

As the sun gradually increased in size, I quickly dashed into the bathroom to take a shower, I began to panic under the shower which made me turn it off, all I could think of Is drowning. I used my hand to take water from the lower tap to my body until I felt clean, dried up my body with a clean towel, I took my time to apply the thick moisturizer all over my body after which I wore the floral gown Limah bought for me on my last birthday and did a light make up then proceeded to wake Limah.

"Wake up Limah, breakfast time"I jumped on her and screamed in her ears

" Get off me"

"The only reason I am going to do that is because I don't want us to be late for breakfast"

Limah said.

She sat upright on the bed, looked at me and asked,

"Why are you looking so fine for breakfast?"

"Ohh" she laughed"

"What is so funny?" I asked

"Nothing, have you called a ride?"she asked as she got up to dress up.

"Yes, so hurry"

She enters the bathroom to brush her teeth after which she just puts on her abaya. The door bell rang, it was our ride. We got in and headed for breakfast, Limah was thrilled at the variety of foods that were available, you could tell from her facial expression, me on the other hand I was busy looking around if I could set my eyes on the gorgeous man that saved my life yesterday but there was no sign of him . Limah could tell I was sad.

"Don't worry, you will see him again" she said

"And who told you I was looking for anybody"

"Yes you are"

"Whatever"

We had breakfast and headed back to the room, I sat on the chair beside the pool, staring at Saabir's room, hoping I'd see his shadow. Maybe he checked out already, I thought to myself.

"You have been sitting here for almost an hour now Dee, come on we came here to have fun. You need to stop looking dejected cause of the guy you met five minutes ago."

I looked at her and hissed

"Come on Dee, lets go to the beach to have fun, you know,walk naked on the beach like you have always wanted"

"No babe, I am not in the mood" I said

"Dina do not make me drag you"

I took a deep sigh and stood up "okay girl, let's go have fun, I am so over that guy"

"Now this is the Dina I know"

"Well I am sure there are so many cute guys on the beach, Sabir isn't all that fine anyways"

Limah snorted with laughter. She was all dressed up in a Nike swimsuit made from polyester, it is a jumpsuit that has a hijab attached to it, she looks so good and finally the world can see her hourglass shape, to be honest I am wowed.

"Hurry up Dina, she said"

"I know you can't wait to show everyone your big ass but calm down I need to look as hot as you"