Bartovia

His reply surprised me, I can't believe I am in another country entirely.

"You didn't tell me we were coming this far"

" Then it wouldn't be a surprise Dee, they've got one of the best sea foods in the world, we will just have breakfast and head back to the resort right after" he replied.

Well I don't care, as long as we are together. I gave him a tight hug and slept off on his chest.

Heard a loud bang on the cabin door, I wondered who has come to disturb our sleep this midnight, I refuse to open my eyes because the sleep might just disappear right after, I could feel Sabir standing up to get the door, it was Nabila and to my surprise it is morning already, it felt like I slept for just thirty minutes.

"I'm hungry dad" Nabila uttered

"Is that the first thing to say to your dad in the morning?"

"Sorry dad, good morning" she replied

"Good morning pumpkin, have you brushed your teeth?" He asked

Nabila shook her head

"Go and brush so we can go for breakfast"

Nabila left to brush her teeth, Sabir shut the door afterwards. He came to bed and gave me a kiss on my forehead and whispered "wake up sleepy head". I opened my eyes and smiled at him "Good morning" I whispered back.

"Come on, lets go for breakfast"

"Okay" I replied

I am still naked under the blanket, I really don't know why I am shy, this man has seen me naked not even once. I started using my eyes to look for my playsuit all over the place but with the position I am my eyes couldn't reach the ground. Sabir must have noticed, he picked up my clothe from where it was and handed it over.

"Here, get dressed and meet me outside when you are through."

Immediately he left the cabin, I got dressed, took out my cute little mirror from my bag and made sure I wasn't looking funny, left the cabin for the deck, I could see Sabir and the captain, Nabila saw me and ran to me and gave me a hug.

"come on" she said as she dragged me along with her

There are so many people at the port, they all seem really engaged, some were just arriving while others are getting ready to leave, the captain led the the way as we got off the boat, at first I thought there is no way we could access the city without a visa but we were cleared although our passports were collected, they will only return it when we are about to leave.

The captain took us to a restaurant called "Off The Hook" it is one of the best restaurant in the city, they serve sea food only, the menu is quite confusing and I had no idea what to go for, Sabir picked for Nabila and I while the captain picked for himself, Nabila sitting on my thigh and Sabir sitting right on front of me made me feel as if I am on a holiday with my daughter and husband , I cannot stop staring at the handsome man that is right in front of me. I have the intention of using my leg to romance Sabir from under the table but I cant with Nabila on my thigh. It didn't take long at all for the waiter to serve us. He brought a really small gas and put it on our table, we were all surprised cause I can't remember Sabir ordering a mini cooking gas for us to eat, he was followed by two other waiters, they all dropped uncooked food on the table and a pot that already has soup in it, I looked around and realized everyone in that restaurant is cooking on their table, so apparently we are meant to cook by ourselves. "this is interesting" I said

"are we cooking ourself" Nabila asked

"yes we are pumkin, look around" I replied

We turned on the gas and put the soup pot on fire and then poured all the raw food in the tray inside the soup after it boiled. We waited for a while till everything is cooked and then dished it in everyone's plate. Sabir took a bite and nodded his head afterwards . Nabila and I grabbed our fork and knife and started eating too, the food didn't taste bad at all, I can't believe I just cooked a Chinese sea food all by myself and it tastes so good, after eating that we were served fish, that is the best fish I have tasted in a while. We paid and left the restaurant.