Sri Lanka

"Ooh boy" I exclaimed

I am not surprised, my younger brother's best friend had told me months ago that Noor was dating a girl that lived in the same estate as him, they met at a wedding party.He also added that Noor had told him he can't be with Limah because she is crazy. I told Limah what Abdul had told me but she refused to believe me, she had been brainwashed by Noor, I am just glad the devil has revealed himself and I am vindicated after all.

"Noor" she screamed his name as she walk very fast to his table.

He looks confused from afar, he heard his name but still looking around to place where it came from so did the girl he was kissing.

"Limah you need to calm down" I said to her while trying to catch up with her rapid step

"Step aside Dee" she yelled

"Noor!"she yelled his name louder this time

He saw her coming and stood up immediately, he looked very surprised

"What are you doing here" she asked in a very angry tone

"I....I....I....." he replied stammering

"Excuse me, who are you?" the lady with Noor asked.

Limah looked at her face and judging from her reaction you could tell she has seen that face before.

"Salma?"

"Mrs Sani please" she replied

Sani is Noor's surname.

"Did you just say Mrs Sani?" I interrupted

At this point Limah is dumbfounded, she couldn't say a word, i can't even start to imagine what she is going through right now, how can she find out her one and only Noor is married this way

"Yes Mrs, and pls can you excuse I and my husband so that we can enjoy our breakfast in peace"

"You never mentioned you had a fiancé" Limah uttered in a shaky voice

" I'm sorry Limah, I just...."

"Ooh you are the crazy Limah my husband has been talking about"Salma interrupted.

"You....Limah paused and continued " you told her I'm crazy?"

Tears rolled down her cheek uncontrollably, she took a deep sigh after which she walked away from their table which astound me cause the Limah I know would have turned this whole place upside down and we would have been evicted from this resort today, Noor must really mean a lot to her.

I followed her immediately but ran back to Noor's table, I carried their plates of food and poured it on the table and then faced Noor and said,

"FUCK YOU PILLOCK SPIU CUCKOLD DICK DICKHEAD"

and then turned to Salma and said

" I HOPE HE DUMPS YOUR EVEN HORIZONTAL LEVELLED FLAT ASS".

Took out my fist and acted like I was going to punch Noor in the face, the shock made him flinch back"

"This is not over!!!" I yelled as I ran back to meet Limah.

"Dina" Nabila screams my name

"I'll see you later pumpkin, I have to find my friend" I screamed back

I couldn't find Limah, I have to wait a while cause there is no available ride , I began to slowly pace the room, I am really worried, I have never seen Limah like this before, Limah is a happy girl, never worried, always optimistic, the last time she was like this was when was when she lost her first boyfriend to a motor bike accident.