8:: Eren

After Armin left, shit started going downhill. Your grades dropped, you lost friends, and drugs started taking over your life.

Your mom taught you at a young age to never use drugs but, why listen to someone who lied to you basically most of your life?

Armin left right before high school started, you were looking forward to starting and finishing high school with him.

You quickly realized that you wanted him.

You fucked up, you were in love with him.

Of course you both still called once in a while but, it was hard.

You later found out that Armin's grandfather was sick and unable to care for himself and Armin so, he moved with his uncle.

His grandfather died around a year ago.

He was always very loving to you and even cared for you like his own granddaughter. You were devastated to hear the news.

You decided to try to take your mind off things by walking to that park, that same park.

You hate to admit it but, you still walked there. It was your comfort place. You still went there whenever you had an argument with your mom or just felt stressed out.

This time you felt guilty, you slept with Eren Jeager the night before.

It was at a party, a 1st year welcoming party for college.

You both got drunk and one thing led to another.

You both felt guilty after so, you both didn't make anything of it.

You felt guilty because it felt wrong to Armin.

Stupid right? He probably dosnt even think about you..

Well that's what you thought, little did you know he felt the same exact way. The second he left, he wanted to be by your side again, he wanted you as much as you wanted him.

You sighed as you played with your fingers. School was right around the corner but, you weren't really feeling it.

Mostly everyone got into the same college. Your grades consisted of mostly Cs. They weren't bad but, your grades were always As and Bs so, the thought of them dropping made you extremely stressed.

Your mom was disappointed, she wanted her perfect girl back.

You were tired of being called perfect or anything of the sort.

Cause you weren't.

The college you were going to was 4 years and you would have to move into dorms, which was great.

Now that you thought about it, you really needed to go dorm  room shopping since you were actually moving in next week.

You stood up and decided to walk back home.

One you got there you got your car keys and took money.

You got in your car and connected your phone to the speakers.

You clicked on your playlist and then shuffle play.

You had a headache from last night.

You zoned out for a while.

Needless thoughts crowding your mind.

You thought about everything that was going on in your life..

You turned on your car and felt the breeze from the air conditioner hit your face. It was nice and chilly.

You sighed and started heading out of your neighborhood.