Chapter 27

These cuties! :*
_____________________________________________________________________________

The boys walk out of the hotel they moved too after the late night last night. They have moved on to the next city for the upcoming concert tomorrow in Toronto, Canada. Eh?

Luke: Really? 😐

Me: Don't Interrupt! 🚫

Luke: Okay Okay, Gosh you are just like Ashton.

Ashton: That is so not true 😠

Me: Boys. Shut up. ☝️

Anyways. The boys are gonna get time on their own. It's been very busy for them lately and they haven't gone off in a while.

Ashton's POV:

"Baby c'mon hurry up! Let's go in there" I point excitedly to the store in front of us.

"Victoria Secret?" Luke looks at me confused yet cheekily, I roll my eyes and huff.

"No silly, that costume shop"

"But I wanna go in Victoria Secret. Maybe have you try on some sexy lingerie." He wiggles his eyes at me.

"We would get thrown out babe, possibly mobbed by crazy fans." I look at Michael

"Let's go buddy" I say tugging him with me into the costume shop.

"We are totally the girls in these relationships. It's pretty clear." I pout and Mikey nods in agreement.

"Freaking sucks man" he groans.

"Let's be superheroes" Mikey says pulling me to where all the costumes are. We look through the costumes and put them over our arms when we want to try one on.

Luke and Calum walk in and look around as well but they won't look as badass as Michael and I.

We grab a few costumes and walk into changing rooms.

"Ugh stupid tights" Michael grunts and I laugh loudly.

"Oh shut up Ashy" he mimicked Luke and I huff. While I put on mine I end up jumping to get them over my legs and I end up losing my balance and knocking into the wall of Michael's.

"Ow!" I groan and it's Michael's turn to laugh.

"Serves you right" I can picture him rolling his eyes right now.

I finish putting on the costume and Mikey and I jump out at the same time in some superhero pose. We look over at each other and gasp. We are both wearing A Captain America costume.

"Costume stealer!" We shout and face each other. We size each other up and glare.

"I look so much better!" We shout at the same time

"No I do. I have the shield. Ha ha ha" Michael waves it in my face and I push it away.

"Fine. I'm changing, and if you wear the same one I do again then we are gonna have some problems" I stick my tongue out at him and walk back into the dressing room.

Happily I got the next costume on with ease. Luckily I haven't fallen over again, that would suck. I walk out wearing Robin and I'm thrilled to see that Michael is Batman. Okay, it may not be the same exact costume but the same movie. Really?

"That's much better" Michael says and throws an arm over my shoulder. I laugh pushing it away.

"Let's get out of these I'm getting tired of these itchy costumes" I scrunch my face up in disgust as I scratch my leg.