Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

Oh shit!

"Umm Liam.." I stutter trying to find the right words to say as I pull away from Samantha.

"You are SO lucky I found you instead of Niall because hell he can't ever keep a secret. Better yet you're lucky it wasn't your own fiancé." He says harshly.

"Oh and btw back the hell of Sam!" He snaps dragging me away and giving her another glare.

"Love you Payno!!!" She shouts.

We make our way out back to the meet and greet.

"HAZZA!!!" My overly excited Fiancé jumps into my arms and I can't help but enclose mine around him.

I look in front of me and Liam sends me a secret glare from the corner of his eye and a pang of guilt runs through me.

"That Katie girl told me what you said. I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say a little off but he doesn't seem to notice.

What have I done! Wait, that kiss was not my fault. That girl has a strong friggin grip.

Ashton's POV:

"You looked so hot tonight Ash."

"Again for the hundredth time thank you Luke." I groan. He can't seem to get enough of me.

I can't say I'm complaining though.

"I'm tired can you sleep with me?" He pouts poking out his bottom lip. He looks so good right now.

His grey sweats hang nicely on his hips and they're showing the band of my pair of American Apparel Underwear.

(A/N: Hahahaha see what I did there? ;))

Wait. That's MY underwear, that sneaky bastard.

Anyways he is without a shirt and I can't help what I'm feeling right now.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah, you're blinding me with your sexiness please hand me your sunglasses." I say sarcastically strutting towards him as I throw my arms around his neck.

"GET A ROOM AND GO TO SLEEP!!!!" Michael yells from across the suite.

"I think that's a great idea." I mumble pulling Luke into the room with me.

"We have another show here tomorrow and then we're of to Wales." I whisper as we are both in bed wrapped in each other's arms.

"I know. Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up in the morning." Luke whispers as he massages my scalp. That feels nice.

"I love you, and keep doing that." I sigh in content.

"I love you too."

I get pulled into a nice sleep with the feeling of Luke's hands running through my hair.

Luke's POV:

"RISE AND SHINE!!!"

"AHHH!" Ashton falls out of bed and I can't help but laugh my ass off.

"You are such an ass." He mumbles Into to the carpet. I lie on my stomach on the bed and look over the side.

"Speaking of ass, yours looks perfect from right here." I giggle placing both feet on the floor.

"Ha ha very funny." He sputters.

"I'm taking you out today." I say.

"Oh really now?" By now he's pushing me back on the bed and hovering over me. Woah!

"Uhh, yes but I'm not telling you." I chuckle nervously.

"Oh but I think you will." Oh, is that a smirk I see.

"You are so hot." I breath out. Thank god I'm on the bed or I would have ended up on the floor.

"Another reason for you to tell me." He says placing his hands on my chest and lowers his head to put his lip on my neck.

"Don't make me mark you Lukey."

"Do whatever you want. Make it fast though, I may have to take you right here right now." I breathe out seductively.

"Not on my watch, now I have to get ready." And he's out the door finally leaving me speechless for once.

Sorry it's sort guys, but the next chapter will be the date. Love y'all <3