Chapter 25

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't been updating, I have been focused on a lot lately and I feel awful for not giving some time for the rest of this book. It will be ending soon, and I will miss it very much. I have many more ideas for other fan fictions, so everyone stay tuned. Love you all so much <3333
_____________________________

*Next day*

Ashton's POV:

I wake up in the morning feeling great. I am feeling perfect, last night was perfect. Okay, Luke and I never hooked up last night. It was too late for that, and believe it or not; I'm not really ready. That may sound crazy but I really need more time.

I lift my head off of Luke's chest and open my eyes slowly to be met with beautiful blue eyes.

"Morning Future Mr. Hemmings" He whispers huskily running a hand through my hair.

"We are using my last name" I chuckle shaking my head.

"Whatever you say" He smirks. I look down and notice that I am completely on top of Luke, my full form against his.

I lean down and kiss him softly placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I love you" I whisper into his mouth and sneakily run my fingers through his hair messing it up.

After, I bolt.

"Get back here Irwin!!!" Luke shouts as I'm out the door and halfway to Malum's room. I poke my head back into our suite.

"It's Hemmings to you" I wink teasingly and he just laughs loudly. I walk to the suite next to ours and notice that the door is cracked open with the stopper.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!" I scream running into the room like I own it.

Mikey and Calum are having a pillow fight and the room is a damn mess. They stop and freeze like a dear caught in the headlights in position getting ready to hit each other.

We all stare at each other in silence before Michael shouts.

"MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED, AND IS GONNA HAVE CUTE BABIES!!"

I put my hands over my ears and I see Calum do the same thing and slap his arm. Luke walks into the room and wraps his arms around me from behind. We all look at each other and say nothing.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Luke screams and I jump back ten feet in the air. He grabs a pillow and hits me with it.

"Oh it's on!" I shout grabbing it out of his hands and hitting him with it a few times. Soon enough Michael and Calum pitch in.

An hour or so goes by and we are all laying in a circle on the ground trying to catch our breaths.

"I love you guys" Michael chuckles.

"Even me?" Luke asks in a whisper.

"Of course, we are basically living with each other" He starts.

"Look Luke, I know that we have never really gotten along like ever. We have gotten so close after the last year or two. We all have, your basically my brother now." He laughs. Oh how I love to hear his laugh.

Luke gets up from the floor and pulls Michael up and into a hug. I coo at the sight at the same time Calum does. I sit up with Calum and we stare at each other for a while. We both shrug and stand up joining into the group hug.

"I still can't get over everything. Who knew that five Aussies from a small town are living it large? Without you guys, I don't know where I would be." I bite my lip and pull back from the hug.

Everyone let's go and smiles.

"Let's get this place cleaned up." Calum laughs.

"We should go out tonight. We don't have a concert so I say we go off and do our own thing. We haven't really partied at all sense that one time" When I mention the last part my voice cracks.

"Baby, don't worry. I'm here, we all our. Nothing is going to happen to you tonight." Luke says kissing my lips.

"We will always have your back" Mikey smiles kissing my forehead.

"Forever and always" Calum says kissing my cheek.

My band mates. My Boys. My Brothers.