Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

"I love you so much Lou." I lay my head on my gorgeous boyfriends chest and gaze up at him lovingly.

"I love you too Hazzy." He breaths out after catching his breath.

"What do you think the other boys are doing right now?"

"Knowing Liam and Niall probably each other, Zayn is probably out with Perrie for the day." A little chuckle escapes my lips as I can't totally see it right now, I instantly shudder at the thought.

"Wanna okay some FIFA?" He shouts causing me to cover my ear that he basically screamed in. Aren't you already out of breath like seriously, I don't think you need to be screaming.

"I wanna watch a movie." I pout my lip and kiss his neck a few times. I mean come on how can you resist?

"Wh-" He gets interrupted with a ping signalling he has a text message.

"I'm gonna find a movie." I pull the blanket off of me and start rummaging through the drawer. Let's see, oh yay let's watch our 2011 concert movie! Time to bring back old memories. Louis does amazing hip thrusts btw so why not enjoy it.

I put the movie in the player and press play, when I turn around I notice Louis isn't wearing his normal happy-go-lucky smile that he always has on his face.

Instead he has a full on glare.

"What's wrong boo?" I stand there unable to move.

"That bi!ch!" He suddenly shrieks standing up and makes his way over to me with his phone in his hand.

"How did she get my number?!?!"

Ooh Eleanor.

"What does it say?" I shrink in fear of how furious he looks. He looks hot when he's angry but sometimes he just looks scary. I can get that way sometimes but I know how to control it.

"She said and I quote."

"I know what you're up too BooBear. I know all about the tour, I know about how you and Mr. Lover boy are an item I just didn't think that would ever happen. Anyways, I'm watching you guys very closely and you better watch out Styles because Louis is mine and I will get him back." He finishes in one giant take of breath.

Wow, she seems really determined. Could she really do that? Will she break what Louis and I have? Oh Harry of course not don't be so naive.

"I don't get this. Why would she want to try and get back with me? She's the one that said she was in love with you not me! I don't want her, I want you. That little bi!ch broke my heart but she also made us come closer before then we ever were. I love you Harold Edward Styles and I always will! You are mine forever."

"You really mean that Louis?" I whisper while looking up at him through my lashes.

"I mean it from the bottom of my heart! And to prove it, I am going to take a risk and make a bigger commitment in our relationship to assure you that you will always be mine and I walk always be yours." He says in the most confident way ever.

Wait? What?

"N-no" I whisper with tear in my eyes. He doesn't mean? Oh god he's getting on one knee, what in the world.

"Yes, Harry Styles I love you so much. I will always be here to protect you and keep you safe, I want you to always do the same with me. I will never leave your side. For Better or Worse, will you agree in having me make you my official Husband?"

I am speechless. He can't possibly be serious. I honestly thought I would be the one getting down on one knee first. I AM THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP!!!!!

(A/N: Nah, I don't think so Hazza :D)

Snap out of it Harold and answer the poor boy.

"Y-yes Louis." I stutter in full shock and excitement.

"Yes?" He asks reassuringly as he places the ring on my finger. Oh my gosh it's beautiful.

"Yes." I giggle with a small blush.

As Louis starts to get up to kiss me 3 rowdy boys just had to ruin the moment. Those Pricks!

"Oh." Liam looks with wide eyes and Niall just smirks from beside him.

"Louis! We told you this once before, if you were gonna get involved in this kind of intercourse, you promised you were gonna try and refrain from biting young Harold ere' in that sort of area too hard." He winks causing everyone I groan out.

Well considering how I don't have any clothes on except my boxers because Louis is covering my lower half, and he's down on his knees, and I have tears streaming down my face.

It looks pretty bad.

"You are such a perv Ni. Can't you see that Louis just proposed?!?" Zayn shouts as he tackles Lou and I in huge hugs.

Niall and Liam just shrug and nod at each other, next thing I know we are in a dog pile on the tour bus floor.

"Get off." I mumble under Liam considering on how I'm on the very bottom.

"Whoops, sorry lad."

We all get up Louis pulls me into the longest kiss we possible have ever had.

"What's going on in here?" Uh oh the 5Sauce boys.

"OH MY GOSH LARRY!!!!!" Ashton suddenly yells. They all look at each other and have mischievous looks on their faces.

Oh no, not again.

Dog piling seems to be the best way to celebrate.