Chapter 34

Ashton's POV

Our last concert of the Take Me Home Tour with the One Direction boys is in an hour and I am freaking out.

Currently we are all back stage getting ready to go on. We just got done with sound check and it went pretty well.

Calum and Michael are dancing around the dressing room with their skinny jeans around their ankles and I can't help but laugh.

Luke keeps looking at himself in the mirror and I can't help but laugh at that too.

As I'm getting ready all my thoughts drift off to a year ago. Just a year ago I couldn't stand the blonde bloke standing in front of the mirror admiring himself like a dork.

He drove me insane in a bad way but now he drives me insane in a good way. We have been through so much together and look where we are now.

We're getting married with Larry in two months! Everything is already planned out for both weddings and I'm just so excited to become a Hemmings, Or he becomes an Irwin.... We'll get there when we get there.

Surprisingly Michael and Calum haven't had any problems at all since they have gotten together.

That makes me so happy because they are so in love and anyone can see it.

"Boys! Gear up, we're on in 5 and Malum! Pull up your pants would ya?" I yell when I realize the time.

They do as their told and I finish getting ready too. We all leave the dressing room or so I thought.

"Where is Lucas?" I groan and twirl my drum sticks in my hands.

The boys go to answer but before they do I huff and walk back into the dressing room.

"You have got to be kidding me" I mutter and walk over to Luke.

"You can check yourself later. We have a show to do" I sass and grab him by his ear he mutters a few ow's and I drag him outside.

I see Michael picking up his jeans again and a smirking Calum is behind him.

"You guys are ridiculous." I run my hands through my hair with a chuckle

"Chill mate, it's show time" Luke whispers in my ear and I jump surprised.

"Don't make me smack you with my drum sticks." I mutter.

Michael's POV (Let's give Mikey some love)

"I just have to say this is definitely one of the loudest crowds we have ever played for." I say looking out over the screaming girls.

I notice one girl with a Malum sign.

"Ooh that's my girl right there" I run over to her and give her a high five.

She nearly faints and I chuckle

"Don't laugh. It's rude, she could have gotten hurt." Cal comes to stand by me and places an arm over my shoulder.

"Ooh Malum" He giggles and the girl gives us a thumbs up.

"Can I say something? " Ashton asks from his drum set and I hold up a hand.

"Hold on there just a minute Irwin. You said I could sing it" I whine and walk back to where I was before.

"See what I have to deal with guys" he shakes his head and his hair flops everywhere.

"Anywayssss" I look to see Luke looking at himself trough the camera on his phone.

"Put that away, I'm trying to do something here" I flick his nose and he holds onto it. Everyone laughs.

"Ya'll are just mean" He whimpers and pokes out his bottom lip.

'We love you Luke!' The fans scream and I roll my eyes.

"Enough love for this idiot, we need to give love to a certain band that made all of this happen for us." I ruffle Luke's hair.

"Boys! Lay a beat" I jump up and down excitedly.

"Thank you Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam, too. Had us on this tour for a long time and they don't wanna get rid of us" I sing and the boys laugh at the end.

Ashton keeps on drumming and everyone goes crazy again.

I hear an Irish laugh and my face goes red.

"Turn off your mic Horan" Ashton yells.

"Okay guys, the next song is to them, this is Good Girls."
___________________________________________________________________

The next chapter is gonna be the weddings! I'm so excited.

Love you all to the moon and back <3