Chapter 14

Ashton's POV:

"Ugh I can't see. Where are we going Lukey?" We have been walking for who the hell knows how long. His hands are covering my eyes and I just want to know, I mean I have the right to.

"Don't worry. Only a couple more steps." He says.

"Yeah you said that the last time." I groan.

"I can feel you rolling you eyes." He growls.

"Well sorry." I put my hands up I'm surrender.

"Okay, we're here." Great now take your hands off my eyes.

"1, 2, 3" He takes his hands away slowly.

"Luke!" I shout.

"Okay, Okay." He FINALLY gets his hands away from my eyes and I'm met in front of a bowling alley.

"I don't know Luke, I'm not a good bowler." I pout putting on my best sad face.

"Aww it's fine babe I'll help you."

"Great." I groan.

"No come on!" I'm gonna embarrass the hell out of myself I just know it.

Luke's POV:

"You're holding the ball the wrong way." I whisper in Ashton's ear seductively.

"Oi!!" He yelps in fright and almost drops the ball on his foot.

"Sorry love." I say sheepishly I didn't mean to scare him.

"Help?" He pouts.

"Yeah of course." I say putting my arms around him after I pick up the bowling ball. I place the ball in his hands and put his fingers in the right place. Hahaha Luke you dirty boy.

Oi, snap out of it and help him.

Ashton looks up and me and I have to look down at him because of my height.

"Now what?" He whispers. His lips almost toughing mine.

"Now just swing back and follow through." I say back as we swing our arms backward and forward and the whole time we never break our gazes from each other.

Right now it's just us. No one else is around and there are no sounds but our soft steady breathing.

As I lean in to lay a soft kiss on his lips our faces snap forwards the sound of the bowling ball hitting the pins. Our mouths widen in shock as we got a strike.

"I DID IT!!!" He yells making me jump back in surprise.

"Yeah thanks to me Ash." Oh boy, he's dancing. Oh hell can he move.

"Save the dancing for the bedroom babe." I wink taking my hands and placing them on his hips.

"Ugh you perv." He chuckles and slaps my chest with force.

"Feisty baby. I like it."

"Luke! We are in public!"
He whisper/shouts.

"Let's leave then."
I say with my famous smirk.

"Okay." He sighs giving in to me right away.

*30 Minutes Later*

"Open the damn door." Ashton says hurriedly and out of breath.

"I'm trying." I hiss through gritted teeth while trying to get the hotel door open.

After what seems like forever I finally get it open and I push him back against the door. He places his hands on my chest and moves them to my hair and pulls softly at the roots.

"You are so hot Luke." He groans.

I'll show you hot Ashton.

I take my hands from his face and move them down to his hips and around to his lower back. A great idea pops into my mind and I run my hands till they are resting on his bum and I give it a firm squeeze.

"Jump."

I whisper against his lips and he wraps his legs around my waist and puts his arms around my neck. I push him into the door harder and place my lips on his neck trying to find his spot. He moans into my mouth wen I place my lips back on his and I can't help but hum in appreciation and rub my lower half against his to get some friction.

"As much as I am enjoying this I just want to have one nice evening with MY boyfriend and not witness you guys basically getting it on in the hallway."

Oh my gosh! I drop Ashton to the ground and stand beside him with a flushed face, messy hair, and red puffy lips.

"Oh umm." Ashton stutters.

"Oh it's okay don't stop guys that was a great show." Michael says sarcastically.

"Anyways, we have a show of our own soon so we need to leave. Get dressed and fix yourselves before we leave." Calum says standing up and walking beside his boyfriend.

"You guys have 5 minutes to get ready or we are leaving you." And they are out the door.

"I'll race you." I wink giving him a brief kiss on the lips.

"Not fair you had a head start!!"

*Morning after the concert*

"Time to get up Ash."

"What's happening?"

"We need to get on the bus. I let you sleep in for a little bit, I laid out clothes for you and everything is loaded I just need to get your sleepy ass out of bed."

I wait a minute

He's back asleep

I wait another minute

And he's face down on the pillow

I wait one more minute and I literally push him off the bed.

"Not this again." He groans with a muffled voice as he's face down into the carpet.

I walk over to where he fell and throw him over my shoulder. I pick up his clothes in one hand and bring him into the bathroom so he can change.

"You have one minute." I say sternly.

*An hour later*

"Are we there yet?" Michael asks from the passenger side of the bus. He's been pestering Jerry for the past hour and we still have seven more to go.

"Shut the hell up Clifford." I get up to smack him from the back of his head.

"Hey that's assault. Where's Ashton?!?"

"Oh him. We haven't gotten food yet so I got really hungry and ate him." I try to hold in my laughter from the look of Mikey's face but I can't hold back any longer. He literally froze in his spot.

I can tell Jerry got a little frightened too because he swerved the bus to the side which sent Michael and I tumbling to the floor.

"Why did we swerve?!?" Calum asks in fright while stomping out of the shower with a towel around his waist and he still has soap in his hair.

"For the love of God, please finish your shower and put clothes on. No one wants to see that!" Jerry snaps from the drivers seat.

"Oh right!" Calum runs back into the bathroom and literally almost trips on his way there.

"Have a nice trip?" I call.

"No because we are still on this damned bus for 7 hours!!" He trails off.

"Where is Ashton?" I ask.

"Oh he's asleep."

Again! Damn that boy can sleep.