Chapter 18

Ashton's POV:

"Luke?" I call across the room.

"Hold up." He yells from the other side of the bathroom.

"Excuse me?" I ask sassily. No one tells he to hold up. You don't keep Ashton Irwin waiting, especially when he is desperate for sleepy time with his boyfriend.

Great now Ashton is talking in third person.

Shut up!

"What are you thinking so hard about princess?" Luke says while stepping out of the bathroom and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Never mind that. It's now 2 in the morning, it's time for bed. I need cuddles." I pout turning around in his arms.

I squeal as he flings me over his shoulder and onto the soft bed. Thank god this hotel has better beds.

"Shh! You'll wake up the whole hotel." He whispers as he lays beside me.

"I wouldn't be talking Luke because I'm not the one that wants to make me scream at every damn hotel we stay the night at."

"Just go to sleep." He groans.

"Oh and don't call me princess."
______________________________

Luke's POV:

"WE HAVE A DAY OFF!!!"

"AHH!" I fall out if bed.

"Whoops." I hear Ashton giggle.

"Help me up." I groan. The floor is not comfortable at all.

"What are we doing today Luke? Huh?" Damn, Jerry was right.

"Jerry told me about your little episode yesterday so take a chill pill."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He mutters and I raise my eyebrows at him so he starts laughing like a maniac.

Ha ha Irwin very funny.

"I say we order room service, pig out, and watch movies All. Day. Long."

"No interruptions?" I suggest sexually in his ear.

"Nope." He says brightly popping the P.

*2 hours later*

"I'm. So. Full." I groan with the rest of the energy I have left.

"Me too." Ashton giggles.

We ordered so much food. From candy to chips to soda to pizza.

"We made it through a couple hours without any interruptions. I have a feeling though that someone will knock on our hotel door in-"

Knock Knock.

Ugh nice going Ashton. It's probably the boys going crazy.

"Go get the door." Ashton says waving me off.

I get up to open the door and it's not what I'm expecting.

"It's Harry! He's gone." Zayn says out of breath.

"What happened??" By now Ashton is at the door just as confused as I am.

"Who do you think!?!" He growls.

Eleanor.
_____________________________

Really sorry it's short guys. The next one will be longer.