Chapter 22

Let's just take a few minutes to admire how amazing the jersey looks on Louis. _____________________________

Ashton's POV:

That performance was amazing. We have a surprise backstage and I don't know if I can take anymore surprises.

I feel someone jump on my back as we walk backstage. I already know it's Mikey.

"Get off of me!" I spat.

"Why?? I'm tired of standing you have been sitting at your drums for a while." He whines.

"Big baby." I mutter.

"Just shut up and keep walking."

We get backstage and in front of us are my mom, brother and sister. Michael's parents, and Calum and Luke's parents. Next thing I know I hear a big thump, I look down and I guess I let go of Michael's legs and he fell right off of me.

"MOMMY!!!" I yell forgetting about him for a second.

"My baby!" She coos as she takes me in her arms.

"Do we get hugs?" Lauren and Harry ask.

"Of course buddies. Come here." I say excitedly.

"We missed you so much." The chorus together.

"Missed you too little rugrats." I say giving them both pats on the head.

"OMG ZAYN!!" Lauren shouts.

"Really girl?" I yell after her.

Well she's gone.

And literally on top of Zayn.

Should I help?

Nah, Harry is there to help.

"HARRY STYLES!!" My mom screeches and runs of as Harry runs away scared.

"At least you love me Harry." I say as I pat my brother on the head again.

"Who said that?" He asks as he goes to help get Lauren off of Zayn because they are still on the floor.

Oh come on! What a great family I have. I look around and everyone else seems to be done chatting. Luke and Calum aretalking to Raquel and Dylan......

RAQUEL AND DYLAN!!!!

I run over as fast as lightning and jump on Dylan's back and he almost falls to the ground.

"ASHTON!" They both shout and tackle me in hugs when I get off on Dyl.

"How have you been?" They ask.

"Perfect." I walk next to Luke and kiss him on the cheek.

"Just perfect."

"Aww they're back together!" Raquel squeals.

"Attention everyone!" Simons here.

Everyone turns to face him.

"Okay I would like to inform all of the parents, siblings, and friends that you are all going to be able to see the Take Me Home concert in Melbourne.
Front Row. With backstage passes."

You have got to be kidding me! My jaw drops open and I don't know if I'll be able to move.

"This is going to be so much fun baby." Luke whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me.

(A/N: I'm going to skip the concert this time and go right to after the show)

Luke's POV:

We just got done having a very great performance and watching the other boys. Everyone is now backstage and we are just chilling and hanging out.

My arm is wrapped around Ashton as he just cuddles into my chest.

"I love you Luke." He says looking up at me.

"I love you Ash." I say back and peck him on the forehead.

"None of that boys." Our moms scold us.

"We are adults! You can't tell us what to do." I say sarcastically.

"We are still your mothers." Ashton's mom smirks.

"Malum is doing the same thing and their not getting scolded." Ashton pouts.

"Umm Ashton. There is a man asking for your request and we have no idea who it is and we want to make sure you actually know him." Simon says as he walks over to us.

Who would want to see Ashton at this time?

"Want me to go with you." I whisper.

"Please."

We follow Simon out but before we look back and everyone is quiet and has confusion drawn over their faces.

Ashton suddenly freezes as we stop at the entrance to backstage. I follow his eyes and in front of us seems to be an older man standing in a suite and tie with a small smile on his face. Who is this?

"Ashton. My boy." He says softly.

"What are you doing here?" Ashton spats as he suddenly snaps out of the trance he was in.

"Baby. Who is this?" I lean down to him and wrap my arm around his shoulder.

"My father."
_____________________________

Ooh boy. It's about to go down. :| hahahaha I'm kidding. Maybe.