Chapter 20

Harry's POV:

"Louuuiisss. Maaakkee llloovee tooo meee." I slur.

I have no idea what I'm saying but I'm literally pissed drunk. I have always been like this when I drink heavily. This isn't new to me at all. I look at Louis face and he looks a little scared.

He should be. He cheated on me, with her.

"I-I don't think t-t-thats a g-good idea Ha-Harry." He stutters.

"Oh I do. You need to be shown who you belong to. You are mine, no body else's." I say walking closer to him with a huge smirk on my face.

I want to stop but the alcohol is running through my system rapidly.

"Please Harry." Louis whimpers as he takes steps back until he is lying on the bed.

His eyes widen as I make my way towards him and he scoots away to the headboard at a fast speed.

"Aww poor Lou. You should have thought about this before cheating on me with your ex girlfriend. That was a bad move babe." I say sternly.

Next thing I know I'm dragging Louis from the head board and under me.

"You are so beautiful." I breath before I place my lips on his.

He is a little hesitant at first but kisses back like he never wants me to leave. He thinks I'm going to leave him? Yes he cheated on me, or so I believe. Ugh something is wrong with me. I really hope he didn't cheat. I would never leave him though, he is my fiancé and we have this special bond and relationship that will never be broken.

"I didn't cheat H." He whimpers against my mouth.

"Yeah? Well cheat or not, you are mine. Only mine. We are together forever. Not even Eleawhore can come between us. It's you and I Lou."

I whisper sobering up a little bit. I love this boy so much.

"Yours, Hazza and Lou, forever." He cries out.

"I love you Louis Tomlinson." I say while trailing kisses down his neck.

"I love you Harry Styles."

"Show me."

Next thing I know I'm being rolled over onto my back and under my gorgeous fiancé.
_______________________________

Luke's POV:

Our room is right next to Larry's and Ashton and I cannot sleep.

"Lukey!" Ashton wines for what feels like the millionth time.

"I know Ash. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Makkkee it sttooppp." He cries blurring his face into my chest.

"Just try and go to sleep baby. Are you really that tired though?"

"Are you seriously asking that right now? It's like 3 in the freaking morning, Larry is doing their business, and we have a concert tomorrow. Well it's today actually because we h-"

I cut him off by kissing him fiercely. He really needs to learn to stop rambling. He kisses back and we make out for a bit until he pulls back and shuts his eyes.

"I love you. Please try and get some sleep too babe." Ashton yawns.

Ashton yawning is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so lucky to have him.

"I love you more baby." I whisper and kiss his hair.

I stay up for a little bit because Larry is still going at it, but eventually the noises die down and my eyes close.

Calum's POV:

Sniff

Sniff

What's that? Is that Michael? Where is he?

I sit up in bed to see the sheets next to me hanging off the side of the bed and no sign of Michael. I hear more sniffles as I get up and walk around the hotel room. I get to the bathroom door and put my ear up against it. There it is again, yet sobs are being choked out.

"Baby?" I ask.

No response.

"Michael love?"

It's quiet again until I hear a small 'don't come in' and I get worried even more.

"Please baby. Open the door." I whimper out.

"No."

"If you aren't coming out then I'm coming in." I say sternly.

I decide to pick the lock with a clothes hanger wire. Opening the door I can't help but gasp at the sight in front of me.

My boyfriend is on the floor balling his eyes out. I trail my eyes over him and they land on a small shiny object in his hand. It can't be.

That's when blood starts pooling out of his wrists. I can't help but gasp at the sight and rummage around for anything that can stop the blood. As I'm doing so Michael keeps whimpering and choking out incoherent words.

"Why?! Michael Clifford, answer me!!!" I cry out and all he can say is;

"I'm sorry"
________________________________________________________________________

Please don't kill me guys :(. It was hard to write this considering it's the first time I have ever written something like this. Everything will get better, I promise.