Chapter 9

Eleanor's POV: (Uh Oh)

Ugh! No! That should be me!! I should be the one with a ring not that filthy Styles.

Okay yes I'll admit I was in love with Harry but now I just want Louis all to myself. I should be the one that gets their last name changed, I should be the one to show Louis that I'm the one.

It's gonna be tough but I will do anything to get my BooBear back.

He will be mine, I just need some help. I believe it's time to pay an old friend a visit.

Ashton's POV:

"Morning sleepy head." Oh how sexy his morning voice is.

"Leave me be baby, I'm tired." I groan into his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. Oh my that feels good.

"Don't stop Lukey." Yeah that's right he stopped but I won't let that happen.

"C'mon princess we gotta get up." Again with the princess.

"Stop calling me that Hemmings."

"Okay okay don't get your panties in a twist." He holds his hands back in defense.

"I'm a man I don't wear panties."

"We both know Ashton that you are the woman in this relationship." He states a matter of factly.

"And how did we determine that?" I look up at him through my eyelashes while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh Ashley, let me tell you something." He chuckles to myself as I smack him on the chest lightly.

"I think we both know that when we are in bed together, at some point in time when we do 'it'." Oh hell nah Hemmings.

"W-what do y-you m-m-mean?" I ask nervously. He leans his head towards my ear and growl softly.

"You will be on the bottom baby."

Okay! Time to get up!

I manage to get out of the coverslip Luke's bunk and run to the living room on the tour bus.

"LUKE IS GONNA RAPE ME!!!!" I scream bloody murder.

"Over my dead body!!" My oh so best friend goes to beat up my boyfriend and I can't help but burst out into laughter.

"Ow, Ow, Ow"

Calum and I look at each other in wonder as we hear that coming down from the hall. Michael walks in with a pained Luke over his shoulder.

"Put. Me. Down!" Ha ha now look who's the damsel in distress. Now you know how I felt at the last concert, I can't help but smile at the memory.

"You have some explaining to so Luke." Michael huffs jokingly

"I don't know what you're talking about." Luke shrugs.

"Why did my best friend run out here yelling rape?"

"Oh that! I wasn't gonna rape him, I was just telling him how if and when we do the deed he is gonna bottom because he is the girl in the relationship." He says confidently putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh well in that case sorry to break it to you Ashton you seriously would be the girl." Mikey laughs clutching his stomach and I stare at him in disbelief.

"YOU WOULD TOO MICHAEL!!" I help while jumping from my spot trying to get it through his head.

"You take that back." He growls as he takes a couple steps towards me.

"Nope." I say confidently popping the P taking a few steps closer to him. We are literally bumping noses.

"You little-"