Chapter 19

Ashton' POV:

"We're are the other boys?" I ask frantically

"They are over in Louis' room. You will not believe who is there too." Zayn says angry.

"Eleanor. Okay let's head over, what happened?"

"Get Michael and Calum to Louis' room and he will explain."

_______________________________

When we walk into the room there is commotion everywhere.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Eleanor! I love him! You can't just show up and demand me back." Louis screams.

"But he's Harry he can get anyone he wants why does he have to have you? You are mine!" She yells back throwing her arms in the air.

"That's not what you said to me years ago!!"

He has a point. That made her shut up.

"Someone needs to tell us what happened right now!" Luke demands.

"Ugh what are they doing here?" Eleanor sneers in disgust.

"Oh shut up! We should be asking you that but I think we know why." Calum says.

"Eleanor I think you need to leave." Liam and Niall say at the same time.

"Okay. My work here is done. Have fun finding Harry." She says sassily as she walks out the door.

"Harry! I need to find him right now!" Louis squeaks about to run out the door but I stop him before he can.

"First, you need to explain what happened and then we will all go out and look for him."

Louis POV:

"Ugh! Okay it went like this." I give in. The faster I get this over with the faster we can start looking for Harry.

*Flashback*

Harry has been outside for the past hour. I told him that he should have a chat with the fans that are in the lobby.

I am on twitter and doing random things. My twitter is literally blowing up and I decided to do a little creeping. Some of the things fans are posting are complete rubbish and some are actually meaningful.

Next thing I know there is a knock on the door. Do I have to get up? Ugh I'm so lazy.

"Coming!" Gosh people can be so impatient I really hope it isn't a crazy fan. I need peace.

I open the door and now I really do want it to be a crazy fan. Instead, standing in front of me in the flesh is crazy Eleanor Calder. It's been years and now I finally see her again and not at the best time.

"What are you doing here? How do you get through the fans? How did you find the hotel we are staying at? Better yet how did you get Harry and I's room number?" I throw questions t her from left to right and she just looks at me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh my dear Louis, I have my ways. You now how I can be pretty sneaky." She try's flirting. Key work try's.

"I'm not going to ask again what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you silly. Now that you and I are up here alone and Harry is down their being swarmed by fans, nothing is stopping me now."

"Aren't you going to let me in?" She pouts looking at her manicured nails.

"Nope!" I say about to close the door but she picks up a pretty strong fight.

She managed to get the door open and she grabs ahold of me and traps me against a nearby wall.

"Kiss me back." She says through the kiss she laid on me.

"No." I say. Which I shouldn't of said because she manages to slip her tongue in. She has a strong grip so when I try and turn the other way to pull away from her I can't.

"L-Louis?" My hears suddenly shatters.

I manage to pull away but it's too late. My boyfriend is standing heartbroken by the door.

"Harry! No please this isn't what it looks like." I plead.

"Really? Cause it looks like you are snogging your ex." He shouts through tears.

"Is that why you told me to talk with the fans? So you could get her up here without me knowing?" He sneers to me.

"No Harry! She just showed up and wouldn't let go of me! You have to believe me." I plead.

"I don't know what to believe anymore. I gotta get out of here." He mumbles as he runs away.

"You bitch!!" I yell and try and grab at Eleanor but strong arms hold me back.

"Let me go Liam! Let me at her!!"

"No Louis!"

*Flashback over*

"So that's what happend."

"Wow. More of this later we need to find Harry." The 5sos boys say together and we waste no time in running out the hotel.

*2 hours later*

It is now dark and we can't find Harry anywhere.

"Mate we should head back to the hotel little Nialler is getting tired." Zayn says.

"But."

"He will show up somehow. You know Harry he usually needs to get away and he eventually makes his way back to us."

"You're right. Let's go."

2 more hours later there is a knock on my door. I'm too tired and too sad to answer it.

Omg it could be Harry. I jump up off the bed and open the door as fast as possible.

"Louuuiisss. Maaakkee llloovee tooo meee." A slurred Harry says slumped by the door.

This is not good. Drunk Harry Styles can be a very dangerous one and sexual one.