one.

"I'll see you after the show, yeah?" My boyfriend, Harry Styles, gave me a peck on the cheek, before running on stage with his bandmates.

I smiled and turned around, only to be face-to-face with One Direction's opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Hiya boys!" I waved at them politely.

"Hey Bella," they all said in unison, earning a giggle from me.

"The set was great tonight. I can't believe it's the last show of the tour."

"Thanks. We'll miss you," Michael said, Luke and Calum nodding their heads in agreement. Ashton mumbled a "yeah," looking at his shoes.

I decided to wait patiently outside, soaking up Florida's warmth.

"Hey, Bella!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned and saw Ashton running over, with a towel around his neck. He was accompanied by Mark, the personal trainer.

"Yeah?" I looked at him confused. Lately, Ashton has been very quiet around me. It was weird, because on the Take Me Home tour we were really close.

"Wanna play some ping pong?" Ashton asked.

"Sure," I answered, and his eyes lit up in excitement. We both headed back inside, ready to start the 'war'.
---------------------------------------

"YES! I WON!" I exclaimed.

Ashton laughed. "Because I let you win."

I rolled my eyes. I knew I sucked.

Ashton pulled me into a hug. "This was fun," he whispered into my ear.

I smiled in his shoulder. When I looked up at him, his facial expression immediately changed.

"Erm, the 1D set just finished," he said, in a monotone voice.

"Okay, so-" I started, but Ashton cut me off by walking away.

I was slightly taken aback, but completely forgot what was going on when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello," a deep, raspy voice whispered into my ear.

I giggled and turned around, pressing my lips to his.

"Did you see my epic performance?" Harry asked, jokingly.

I frowned. "Oh, Harry. I was playing ping pong with...the 5SOS boys." I don't know why I didn't just tell the truth, but my gut instinct told me not to.

"Oh," Harry said, blankly.

"But I'm sure you sounded great, as always."

Harry mumbled a response, but then changed his weird attitude. He carried me towards the couch, and sat down with me in his lap.

"How are your parents?" Harry asked.

"On a romantic vacation in Spain," I responded, sighing. My parents were so in love.

"And Max?" Harry asked, about my younger brother.

"He's good. He wasn't feeling too great the other day, so I'll pay him a visit when we get back to London."

"Oh, about that. I'm hitching a ride to LA. Some recording stuff, that's all," Harry said.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Um, you must be exhausted. Let's get back to the hotel. You have that party tomorrow as well," I said, and he nodded.

"I love you, Bella."

"I love you, Harry."

A/N:
First chapter of the new story! I already had this written, so I waited until end up here finished to post it.

This is an idea I've had for a really long time now, since there's not a lot of hashton love triangles out there. I hope you enjoy!

Question for my readers though-
Who do you want Bella to end up with? I already have this planned out, and there will be a sequel, but I want your opinion. Maybe I'll change what I have in mind, or write an alternate ending.

Your feedback is very much appreciated, so don't be shy to comment. Even if you want to say you hate it, idc.

I'm gonna give you updates on my other projects as well-

Where Do Broken Hearts Go- going very well, have a really nice plan set out for it. I'm completely overwhelmed with its success so THANK YOU!

Preferences-
No comments or requests? I won't update until I at least get a request. #sorrynotsorry

I have exams this week, wish me luck!

~midnightxmemoriesx