two.

"It's the last show, of the Where We Are tour, and there's just so many people to thank and so little time. We all want to thank our family and friends, for being so supportive of us through it all. Our entire crew, we'd be so messed up if it wasn't for you guys. Our band, for making us sound good. And thank you to the 5SOS boys, for just being great friends to us, and being a sick opening act. And my boys, brothers is more appropriate. Cheers, to a wonderful fourth year, and hopefully many more to come!" Everyone raised their glass when Niall finished his speech.

"How was that?" Niall approached Harry and I when he stepped down from the stage.

"Very emotional," I joked, and Harry chuckled.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. Harry, mate, Simon wants to take a picture with us later. Remind me?" Niall looked hopefully at Harry.

"Why can't you remember yourself?" Harry asked, and I gave him a look for his bluntness.

"'Cause I'm gonna be drunk as hell," Niall smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and I giggled.

Niall skipped off, and to my surprise, Ashton came over. To my even more surprise, Harry lazily threw his arm around me. I gave him a weird look before turning my attention to Ashton.

"Hey Ash," I greeted politely, and nudged Harry to do the same. He looked slightly annoyed, and nodded to him.

"Hey Bells," Ashton said, smiling. Harry's grip tightened, and I squirmed to let him know I was uncomfortable.

"I just wanted to let you know that I had fun today, and we should hang out after the tour," Ashton suggested.

"That would be great," I smiled at him. Ashton took one last look at Harry and walked away.

"What was he talking about?"

"Oh, remember? I told you I played ping pong with the 5SOS boys," I reminded.

Harry nodded, biting his lip in thought. "I don't like him."

I scoffed. "Harry. This is Ashton we're talking about."

"Yeah. And I don't like him."

I sighed. "Whatever."

Without any warning, Harry smashed his lips onto mine. I was slightly taken aback, but he rested his hand on my waist and helped me relax. When he pulled away, he looked at me intently. "You're mine."

I rolled my eyes at him, finally figuring out what this is about. "You're grumpy, and tired. My flight's tomorrow, and we won't see each other in ages. I need you to be happy."

"I am happy," Harry argued.

"Let's go get some sleep," I said.

Harry and I linked arms as we made our way upstairs. He was grumpy the entire way up, and I rubbed circles on his arm, and he relaxed.

"So, are you excited to see your family again?" Harry was a master at changing the subject.

"Yeah. Mum and Dad will be back in a week, and Jordan's hanging out with Max," I said, referring to my cousin. We all grew up together, and the fact was that we were all super close.

Harry snuggled into me, his chest rising and falling at a steady pace. It took a while, but when he loosened his hold on me, I knew he had fallen asleep.

I closed my eyes, and thought about leaving for London tomorrow. Harry'll be in LA, and that thought was just complete torture.

But I'd be waiting for him.

The real question is, will he come back to me?

A/N:
I have a knack for putting italicized foreshadowing at the end of my chapters.

These probably start out really short, I'm sorry......

Do you like my new covers? Finally made them fit lol

So for those of you wondering since I haven't made a cast yet:

Bella is played by Selena Gomez (Duh)

Max is played by Jake T Austin (yessss I'm really bad at choosing names)

Jordan is played by dylan o'brien

And 1D and 5SOS as themselves!

That's it so far...I'll make an official cast soon!

Thanks for reading xx