three.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more."

"I'll miss you most."

These words were exchanged between Harry and I about a billion times in the car. Louis and Niall's groans were probably heard from anyone in a ten-mile radius. I found it weird that Harry was going in one direction, and I was going in another, with his bandmates.

Not that I felt awkward with them. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis were like family to me. If anything, I was more comfortable with them than with Harry. Is that weird?

For some reason, my mind travelled to Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton. I glanced at Niall's phone, and he was actually texting them at that moment.

"What's the scoop?" I leaned towards Niall a little bit, and he looked up from the screen.

"The lads are heading to LA, too," Niall said, tensing up, slightly tilting his phone so it was out of my sight.

"That's all you're talking about?"

"Yep," Niall said, without skipping a beat.

"Oh."

"Stop squirming," Harry said after a while.

"Why?"

Harry moved his hips upward, and I immediately understood. My cheeks flushed, and I was quick to stop my unintentional grotesque movements.

Thankfully, the boys were too preoccupied to even care about Harry and my little 'scene'.

Harry pressed a kiss on the crook of my neck, and held my hips firmly with his hands.

Harry and I had spent every second together in the past three months. What was I going to do without him for so long?

I'd see my family. I'd see Allison. Even Audrey would fly in for a bit.

I won't be lonely. So why does it feel like I will be?

I asked Zayn, who was sitting in the front seat, to turn up the radio.

"Call us in if you have any song dedications! We have someone on the phone right now, who's your lucky lady?" I listened intently to the voice on the radio.

"Heartbreak Girl, by 5 Seconds of Summer. The love of my life is dating someone, and he's not right for her," the person on the phone said.

The voice sounded extremely familiar. Niall straightened his posture and had the most uncomfortable look on his face. Harry's eyebrows were scrunched up, and the other boys had similar expressions. I sent Niall a questioning look, but he avoided eye contact. Instead, he turned to his right, only to be stared down by Liam. He cowered in his seat, and managed to start a conversation with Paul about gas prices.

My mind wandered to the voice on the radio. Who could it be that made Niall so helpless? Something made him immediately start keeping secrets from his bandmates; his family.

When we pulled up in front of the airport, my thoughts were momentarily disrupted. This is it. This was where I go one way, and Harry goes another. This was where a two years' worth of promises will be put on hold, again.

"We're gonna do this," Harry said.

"You're sure?"

"Positive," Harry assured.

"You won't ditch me for some blonde-haired blue-eyed model, right?"

"Of course not."

"That's too bad. Because I'm not into singers anymore," I joked.

"Is that right?" Harry played along, poking my stomach.

"Yeah. I think I'll date a drummer," I said lightly, poking Harry back.

"Really?"

"No. Why? Did you believe me?"

"No."

"Then what's the issue?"

"Nothing's the issue."

"Good."

"Good."

"Flight 148 to LAX is now boarding," the woman on the PA system said.

"That's my cue," Harry whispered.

"I'll miss you," I repeated the words from the car.

"I'll miss you more," Harry said.

"I'll miss you mo-" I was cut off with a kiss. I smiled into his lips, and wrapped my hands around his neck. The moment was perfect. Almost perfect.

"Get a room," Louis screeched.

I pulled away from Harry and punched Louis in the gut. He doubled over, and Harry took the moment of peace to press a kiss to my cheek.

He started to run backwards, waving. "Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too! And be careful!"

Harry responded with a thumbs up and turned around, safely making his way to the plane.

Even after he was out of sight, I waved. I was aware that I was waving at nothing.

Harry would be back home soon.

And everything would be the same.

Or so I thought.

A/N:
Sorry for the wait! I had a busy week...don't ask
I hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me longer than it normally does, and it's still not even that good! And if there are any errors, sorry, I'm doing this on my phone and didnt have time to edit.
I put an official cast up, with some characters that should show up in the next few chapters. So stay tuned!
There's gonna be some major drama in this story, and even more in its sequel too, just a disclaimer. I know I've asked this before, but in case you've changed your opinion, who do you want Bella to end up with? Just wanna know what you guys think.

Thank you for reading this story, if anyone is. Vote, comment, and tell your friends!

~midnightxmemoriesx