twenty.

I stood in the doorway of Ashton's bedroom, and watched him pack frantically. He was on the phone with his mother, with his laptop open and suitcase half full.

"Alright, thanks Mum. I'll call you in a bit, okay?" He said into the phone, before hanging up. It wasn't long before he started typing away on his laptop again, finalizing flight details, and throwing clothes into his suitcase.

I walked over and folded one of his crumbled shirts. I felt like we were a married couple sometimes. I was only twenty, so I guess people would say that it was too early to start becoming wife-material. But after messing up the last time, I was all for it. And in all honesty, I enjoyed it.

"Ashton," I stopped him from whatever he was doing. "Don't you think you should take a break? You're really stressing yourself out," I encouraged. He looked cute while he was working, but it was obvious that everything was taking a toll on him.

"I'm fine," he promised. "I just need to get everything done. We're leaving in two days, Bel," he reminded.

I flopped down on his bed, defeated. When Ashton sets his mind on something, there was no changing it. Another similarity to Harry.

I thought about telling everybody about the big move. Ashton and the boys were easy. They were ecstatic. I was glad to make friends with them so easily. Dad was a little harder. He was upset, but had pointed out that my cheeks were rosier than ever, and my eyes sparkled despite their deep brown color. He soon accepted it, although I had to promise to call and visit as much as possible. Mum was a lot harder than Dad. She thought we were going too fast and we were too young to move so far away from my home. I reminded her that she told me to take a chance with Ashton, and she grudgingly accepted it. Jordan wasn't so happy that he would have the flat all to himself. But he was supportive. Needless to say, I didn't contact Alli or any of the One Direction boys, but I'm sure Harry already let them know.

"Bella, how are you so calm? We're leaving in two days, and you have to pack everything," Ashton reminded, as if I didn't already know.

"I did all the clothes and stuff. Jordan got movers to do the rest," I revealed. "Maybe you can rest for a while, and I can take care of this stuff for you."

"Really?"

"Of course. It's not like I've been working really hard lately anyway. Go ahead, take a break," I encouraged.

Ashton smiled gratefully, before handing me his laptop and lying down on the bed next to me. A few minutes passed by. I was running my hands through his hair while reading over the flight details, when I heard his soft snores.

Not wanting to disturb him, I picked up the computer and walked to the living room, while I made the necessary seat changes and luggage arrangements.

I opened up the notes in Ashton's Mac to jot down the changed details, when something curious caught my eye. It seemed to be a... diary entry. I looked at the door to Ashton's bedroom, one last time, crossed my fingers, and opened the note.

June 8, 2014.

It's our last show at Wembley tonight, and I am beyond excited. I'm sitting here in the dressing room, with Niall, Michael, Harry, and Bella. Bella looks so gorgeous today, in a black crop top and ripped skinny jeans. Harry's covering her stomach. He's always complaining about how she shows off too much. I think it's just fine, but he loves her.

Bella got a haircut recently. Her hair is still long. She colored her hair a little lighter as well. It suits her complexion. At least she didn't go beach blonde. Although, I wouldn't mind. She does look beautiful in everything.

I wonder why I cannot bring myself to talk to her. Last year, she was so friendly. What am I so afraid of?

Anyway, I have to get ready with Lou to get on stage now. I'll write more later.

The next date was two months later. I decided to read that as well.

August 5, 2014.

I realized why I'm so scared to talk to Bella. I think I like her. Maybe... I love her? But I mustn't tell Harry. He'll be furious. He already loves Bella so much.

I'll just have to hold in my temptations.

That might be a little hard.

I stopped reading. That was an invasion of his privacy. I didn't want him to get angry with me. I'm sure he wouldn't, since we were dating, but I didn't want to take any chances.

I continued to scroll through flight confirmation emails and did some extra research on Sydney. Meanwhile, I reflected on everything.

My time with Harry was over. But in a way, his almost-plea for me to get back together with him haunted my brain.

I needed to know more.

And I had a feeling I would know soon.

A/N:
I'm starting to italicize my authors notes bc I like it better lol but you don't need to know that

SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! Take a look at my profile and you'll understand, I'm working on so much, and I've had such little inspiration.

Not to worry, I am NOT giving up on this story. It's definitely up there in my list of favorites.

Follow me on here to get regular updates on this story, and if you're reading others. I am starting to do that more since I can't keep up as easily as before.

Follow me on insta- wildestdreamsinnyc_

Follow me on tumblr- socialcasualty94

As you probably know, I am working on a set of short stories. I'm currently writing the Harry one, but I'm having a little trouble so I'm taking a break on that. For now I'll just update these stories, but I'll try to get it up asap. I'm still going through with the entire idea!

QOTD (Please answer if you can :))
Are there any songs you guys are into lately that I can make into a story? I still need songs for Michael, Zayn, and Niall. THANKS ILL DEFINITELY USE YOUR INPUT!!

ASK ME QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING!!

Sorry for the super long wait. Comment what you would like to see in the next chapter!

(Not edited so sorry if there are any typos)

~midnightxmemoriesx