The Knife

Nathan was holding the knife upward. It was pointed towards Gabe. He threw it. Time seemed to freeze. A tear ran down my face. Everything stopped moving but me. I wiped my eyes and cried replacing the tears I had just gotten rid of. Things were getting worse in my mind. I saw Gabe getting sliced up and then I saw him getting a nasty cut in another imagination of mine. I went back to reality. Time has continued. The knife had missed. Gabe was, safe for now. But, maybe just for another five minutes. Nathan ran to the knife and then James came in. He tackled Nathan. But, Nathan managed to still attack Gabe. Gabe had a small cut on his wrist now. Blood pouring out. I close my eyes and just count to ten. Hoping this is a dream. 1...2...3....4.....5....6.....7.....8....9....10. I open my eyes only to find it was really happening. James threw Nathan into the wall. Nathan gets up and runs out of the room. I hear someone yell hands up. Doctors run in to see what the commotion was. They see Gabe's bloody wrist and James' bruised arm. They immediately look at me. I only have a couple of scratches. I rush out of the room. I exit the hospital and drive home. I realize that the car was making weird noises. I turn around. Shark? (Tuna fish?)

So sorry it is short! But, I want to start a newer topic area so I am trying to make it as fast as possible. Have a good day/night y'all.