The Truth

I wake up with Preston beside me. "Preston?", I try. Seeing if he is awake. "Huh what.. Oh... Gabe... your awake.", he said. I ask him what happened. "You see, when I was talking to you, Nathan did something.", he says. "Did what". I reply.

Preston's POV
The truth was Nathan took a BB Gun (they just sting your body, other than rusty ones) and shot Gabe directly in the head with it. Luckily it was not rusty. I explain this to Gabe as well as I could without crying. Gabe had a mark on his face representing where the bullet hit. It has been at least an hour since Nathan shot him. I must've fallen asleep. Gabe seemed to not care. But then, after a few minutes of understanding what I had said, he burst into tears. And then his crush walked in. She immediately walked over to try to help me comfort Gabe. We tried everything but he wouldn't stop crying. I decide I couldn't handle listening to him cry for another minute. I walk away. When I reach the door, I hear the slightest wimper. "Please stay, Preston, you are the only person I can trust", he said. I walk back over and hug him. He hugs back. It was a weird hug, my arm was held upward and his arm was held super low. It was the arm that was poisoned. Then I hear a creak and a gasp. "Preston, y - you're with Gabe. What happened to Y/N, Gabe?", he said rushed. I turn around. It was James.

Moose's POV!?!
Today was the day. I was going to see Gabe. I haven't seen him since Kindergarten. Apparently some snake bit him and he is in the hospital. I mean, it is just a rumor and all, but....
I lose my train of thought when I nearly hit into a car. After another five minutes I am there. I get to the front desk. "Gabriel Guu", I say. "Room 488", she replied. I walk there. I can't wait to see Gabe again! I enter the room. I see James standing in the doorway. Gabe was hooked up to like 100 (more like 5) machines. Preston and Y/N were in the room as well. Well that is strange, Nathan isn't here! I get a text. I walk out of the room. It is from Preston, he was in there wasn't he?
P - Preston
M - Moose

P Moose, I saw the look in your eyes. Nathan doesn't care about Gabe.

M What!?! That is a lie! Come on Preston, we all know he cares about Gabe.

P When was the last time you saw Gabe in Nathan's videos? Four years. Moose, there is no denying it, Nathan just hates Gabe. 😪

M That is not true. Gabe was in Nathan's last video. Here.

Gabe is in it!

P That isn't Gabe. Yes, he had the same name, but it is not him! This is Gabe.

Not the person in the video! (His picture is on the top)