Brah

Po-

Or Gabe!, my brain whispered

Or Gabe!, my brain whispered. I run over to Gabe. I call his name. He turns. He wasn't smiling like usual. But instead frowning. I pick him up. He holds on to me a little. That was strange! I see his face was a little messed up. "You okay?", I ask. He shakes his head. I wake up. Just a dream. I get a group call from Preston and Moose. I answer. "Hello", I say. "James did you have he same dream as us", Preston asks. "Was it about Gabe?", I ask, knowing the answer was yes. "Yep", they say at the same time. "I hate this dream telepathy thing!", I say. I hear them both go mhm. The truth is that we have a thing that since we where all born on the same day a year later. So basically, we all have the same dreams, with the same things happening and we all develop the same fears from it. It wired and all. Only us know, so sh. Can you keep this secret?

I go to see Gabe, but to my surprise he was not in his bed. But instead a plastic egg. I pick it up and (after a short analysis) I open it. Inside was a note. It read:
Dear James,

Thank you for all your love and support. You are the most caring human being ever. Have an amazing Easter.

Love, Gabe

"Aww", I go. I run downstairs and instead of Gabe, I see Easter eggs. I look for a second and eventually I find him. I hug him. He hugs back. We hug until I hear Gabe mutter, "I can't breathe". So, I let go. I laughed, and so did he.

Sorry, I got bored of typing

Nathan's POV
I try to run. It is no use. It has been a day out of 10 years. I feel so stuck, yet so free. I was aloud to go to the gym area and the courtyard as long as I asked a guard and they said they would take me. I shared a cell with........... um......... air? Yep, no one was in the cell except me! I sit down on the hard bed. A man comes up to my cell. "Mail for Nathanial", he says. I get up and take the envelope from him. "From Gabriel", he says. I nod in disbelief that Gabe kept his silly little tradition. When I stopped talking to him, he started sending me cards every holiday. I hug it and open it. On the inside it read:

Dear Nathan,

Happy Easter! Hope it is great. I also hope that I will be able to see you soon. Bye.

Love, Gabe.

A tear ran down my face. It dropped on to the letter. Erasing the word "love". Before I cry more, I put the letter down and attempt to take a nap. After around five minutes I drift off into a deep sleep.

Preston's POV
I see skies of blue and clouds of white. Just like that song goes.

🎶 I see skies of blue and clouds of white. The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night. And I think to myself what a wonderful world. I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world🎶
Such a great song ya know? Anyway, I walk over to James's house. I have my bags all ready, in a wagon I was dragging. I knock on his door. And to my surprise, Gabe opens it. I thought Gabe was sleeping right now. Well I guess not! "Hi Preston! Happy Easter!", Gabe says in his usual happy way. "Hi Gabe, Happy Easter.", I reply. "Why are you here", he asks. "Oh, I wanted to talk to James. "Okay, follow me!", Gabe said. And so I did. After a few minutes of searching for James we find him in the kitchen, washing the dishes. "Hi James", I say. "Hi Preston", James said super happy. "Well, I'll be, someone is in a great mood.", James says . I nod. "Gabe?", I say. James nods. "Isn't it obvious?", James asks sarcastically. I nod my head and laugh. "So, Why are you here, Preston", James asks. "I am moving in, if that is alright with you.", I say. James takes a couple seconds before nodding his head. Yay!!!

By the way Happy Easter y'all (or if you celebrate Passover, than Happy Passover!). Hope y'all enjoyed. Bye, have a good day/night.

Chapter: 11
Word Count: 985