The Ending

5 years later.

Gabe's POV
It was our wedding day. Y/N looked as beautiful as ever. "Hi Gabe", I hear someone say. I turn around and see James. I give him a friendly hug. "How've things been?", I ask. "Great", he said. "You look handsome", he says. "Thanks. You too", I reply. He goes to take a seat. And the ceremony began.

(So I really don't know how a wedding works, soooooooooo time skip) Time skip to the next day.

Y/N and I have been married for a day now. Our love for each other is unimaginable. I hope our lives are great and that we never fight or argue. I love you Y/N...

Y/N's POV
I love you Gabe...

Five years later.

Narrator's POV
It has been five lovely years of the marriage of Y/N and Gabe. They have two kids and are planning on having another. Nathan has been released from jail. Preston and James have started their own families as well. Preston married a woman named Sidney (whose older sister was Brianna, who was killed by Nathan.). James married a woman named Rebecca (His character along with Nathan's character as Emily). They are all living happy lives, except for Nathan. After being released from jail and making a video on his channel explaining why he was gone, everyone hated him. He was banned from YouTube for eternity. He has not been excepted to any jobs. He currently lives on the street. Homeless and hungry, he waits for forgiveness from his friends.

Chapter: 13 (The final chapter)
Word Count: 264

To be continued when this story reaches 300 views...