Bully

"But look at that, is Kirito & Asuna" Hatsune say "What you want" Asuna say "Nothing I'm just with my boyfriend" Hatsune say "I don't Care"" I say "You know what Kirito,You girlfriend is as stupid as you" Kazuto(Boyfriend of Hatsune)say I hit Kazuto and Kazuto hit me "Kirito stop!" Asuna say scared "HIT HIM KAZUTO" Hatsune say "You know what? Bitch You are just jealous that My boyfriend is more Good than you Fucking Idiot Boyfriend"Asuna say "Giirl Look at you he just love you cause he know you never gonna have a Boyfriend" Hatsune say I KEEP FIGHTING WITH KAZUTO "YOU SON OF BITCH" I say KAZUTO PUNCH ME ON BALLS "AHHH" I SCREAM "Noooo" Asuna PUNCH on the BALLS To Kazuto "YOU IDIOT GIIRL" HATSUNE SAY HATSUNE TOOK from the hair Asuna "YOU KNOW WHAT ASUNA,YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS AND THE FRIENDS YOU HAVE...THEY SPEAK BEHIND YOU BAD THINGS" Hatsune say "YAMERAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" I Scream And PUNCH HATSUNE AND KAZUTO. I was tired "Are you ok Asuna?" I say "Yes, but you didn't have to punch Hatsune" Asuna say "She deserved" I say.

We got out of school and we to a park "Thanks for save me Kirito" Asuna say "I do everything For saving you my Love" I say stopping at her and kissing her on the mouth. My Mind Was like on the space, This is the Best thing that I ever had "Ouh Kirito ^_^" she say Crying for happy, I smile to her. Then Asuna hug me.