This world Is Cruel

It been 2 months with Hatsune Miku, I was so happy to have her,It was the best thing that I ever had. "Kirito are texting with someone" My mom ask "Um, N-Nooo,Pff I'm not texting,I'm playing Minecraft" saying an excuse. I was learning some words of Japanese. "C'mon Kirito we have to go" Mom say "C'min" I say.

We got to school "Hi" Hatsune come and hug me "Hi" I say hugging her "Look that's the new guy is so cool" she say "Oh" I say A little jealous. It fucking seem that the new guy is taking the class too "Hey Kirito are you not jealous Cause Hatsune is talking more with the new guy? He name is Kazuto" Asuna say "Well...Kinda of but I don't know" I say "Hey Hatsune Can you come" I say to her "Umm later Kirito I'm doing something" Hatsune say. I know she is lying to me but... Do she is TRYING TO...NO...NOOO,SHE'S TRYING TO BROKE UP😱😭. "Are you ok? Kirito" Asuna ask "I...I...I-I'm fine" I say lying. It was Lunch time and I hug Hatsune "Hey Miku ^_^" I say "Ouh hi...um I have to talk with you and now" She say "Ok tell me" I say worry "Umm We have...we have LOOK I need some space here, I just need time to think about it." Hatsune say, I was on shock I just was so Scared and Depress I-I just see a A Dark room "Hey,Hey Kirito are you ok" Hatsune say "Yeah" I say on shock "You know what K-I-R-I-T-O... You are ugly and a Jerk and you act like a Kid" Hatsune say Laughing And she go.

I go out of school sad and ran to my home and Go to my room...Alone...On The dark...With nobody on my side...Just my SHADOWS...I feel so alone.