Out of Time

"Go AWAY Sugu" I says "But Brother ..."she says Sad. I close the door of my room. It has been 2weeks With Sugu and Is Horrible. I have been Practicing On my Level on the game,I'm on Level 21. Asuna & I buy a little house.Hatsune & Kazuto They are playing now and They are not bother me anymore. I receive a text from Asuna "Aichiteru Kirito-Kun" Asuna text "Aichiteru Asuna-san" I write her back(Aichiteru is Love you) I write her if she want to play SAO(Sword Art Online) Cause my Mom doesn't know that I have a Girlfriend and is Saturday so I can't see her today...she write me back "Now I can't...5:00pm we play" "Ok".

So I think...I'm gonna give her a flower on the game when she enter. "Link Star" I says entering to the game.

I woke up on our Bed. I take my sword and go to the forest looking."Hey,Kirito ^_^/" Leafa says "Oh god,Leafa,How are you" I says "Huh,I'm on level 19" she says "Cool...so I see you know a lot of this game,No?" I ask "Yes" She says "Do you know where I can find a Rose?" I ask "Yes,on the 70 floor their are a lot of flowers,but be careful THEY are player on a level Much higher than you" She says "Well then go with me" I says "Fine :)" She says.

We walk and walk. On the way they were people that try to kill us But they couldn't. When we get there I grab the flower and we walk Back. On the way we hear a player screaming help "Please...DON'T do it" he says "C'mom Kirito" Leafa says taking her sword out. When we get there their was a person with the cloth black like me and he was pointing the men with a Gun "I give you what you want NOW let me go" the man says "Welcome to SAO" The stranger says and Shoot him *huh* I take my sword out. He turn back and he was like a robot "I don't want more trouble " he says. Leafa run to him but he take got like a Protection and Leafa fell to the ground "Ahh" I says running to him but I see his level...it was 93 and I stop "who are you?" I ask "I'm the Future of SAO...Log out of the game now or you will be trap forever...I Will Command SAO.........I'M DEATH GUN" He says "No way" Leafa says scared "shit" I says "KIRITO LOG OUT NOW" Leafa says and she log out,I do it too.

I was on my bed...my real bed,I look the clock and it was 4:59pm "ASUNA" I SAYS I GET OUT OF THE ROOM I Stumbled with SUGU "KIRITOOO" She says felling to the ground.

I RUN AND RUN AND RUN. I WAS THINKING ABout everything Asuna & I do together...our first Kiss our hugs. When she smile is beautiful, I HAVE TO SAVE HER "ASUNA,ASUNA,ASUNAA" i says running. I get to the house I open the door I go to the room of Asuna And the Dad of Asuna was following me. I enter AND-AND SHE WAS THERE, I DON'T make it on time "NOOOOOOOOOO" I says Crying. I lost EVERYTHING I love...