We Are Gonna Kill You

"AHH" Death Gun Scream , Someone shoot him on the Neck "Aghh" He says "You gonna Pay for what you did To Asuna" I says Taking My Gun Out, I point him On The face, I was gonna Kill Him..."NOOOOO!!!" A girl yell, I look Behind and It was Sinon. "Si-" I says But Death Gun Took My gun and Drop it to the ground, He punch me on the face. Sinon Come and Kick him on the Face "Command Voice Gun Gale Online Magnet" Death Gun Says And I couldn't Move,either Sinon. "Command Voice Teleport" Death Gun says And Sinon and I Teleport.

I woke up, I was on a Desert,It was night and Sinon Was Sit "What The Fuck was that,I WAS GONNA KILL HIM" I says mad. "You think,Killing him is gonna Make you happy?...If you Kill Death Gun, You Kill Every person that are trap On GGO" sInon says, I stay In quiet Thinking about what I do next..." When I saw you...I think you were a Random Guy without Skill, but when I saw you abilities I was surprised...I want to kill him too, He kill my Boyfriend Sakurasuo" Sinon says, She was Like me...She lost someone and now she want Revenge "Then lets go...lets Kill that Son of a Bitch...let End This...ToGethEr..." I says Smiling and Adding Her to my friend list and she accepted"...Fine" She says.

"Kirito Look Out!" Sinon says Dropping me To the ground...and She receive A bullet... "S-Sinon." I says Scared. "Is ok...I will see You next time..."Sinon says Smiling And She die in the game Not on Real Life. They were some Guys Shooting At us. I take my Sword and Gun And Run to them. I protect Myself From the bullets And Shoot some bullet, I was almost Close to them "Ahh" I Scream Killing one player. The other I cut His head Off And the other I take him And Point at him with my Gun "Who are You!?" I ask "F-Fuck You!" He says(bad guy) I shoot him on the leg "TELL ME!" I says "Ahhhh!! Ok-Ok...Death Gun...Send Us to kill You and your fRiend" He says. "WHERE'S He?" I ask "He's on Sector #010" He says "Thanks..." I says And Kill him ...