Wake Up

"Game Over" Ryuzaki says and he burial he sword to my stomach. I was gonna Die...I couldn't give up...I take Asuna's sword and when My life player is 10/100% I do a Ability and Kill Ryuzaki. "No way" He say...I look up and...I see a Familiar face...It

It was Death Gun he was on the roof...He's why ASUNA DIE...All this Ability I have I thought that I was the most Stronger Player on SAO,is this my punishment for thinking that?,Is Useless They are just Skill...Nothing more than Skill...It was too late I close my eye and I die.

I open my eyes and I have the Nervegear on. I take it out and I was on a Hospital? But...I die...I read the Calendar and it was 13 June 2026 "WHAT?!" I says because When I found Madoka and enter to the game was 2023, I've been 3 years on SAO? but that's impossible, So now I have 17 years old. My hair was Long and I feel Weak,How I make it to the hospital? I'm Alive?. I get out of the Hospital room and I was Alone...Maybe Asuna is Alive... I was so Tired I couldn't walk But I try...I was so Weak that I fell to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~3 days Later~~~~~~~~~

"Kirito Kirigaya?" A man says. I woke up on the hospital room and There was My mom and Sugu, And a Man "Hi Kirito I'm Rin" The man says "Welcome Back Honey" Mom says Kissing me on the front "What...happen?" I ask and Rin tell me "Kirito You save all players...Ryuzaki...was the leader of SAO...He hack SAO and comand SAO you kill the Boss And save all...Now Sword Art Online Doesn't exist...Thanks to you ^_^" Rin says "But,but it wasn't Death Gun?" I ask "Death Gun?...what the heck are you talking about?" Rin ask. "Maybe...He need Rest" Mom says. I was 100% that Death Gun hack SAO...but..."Do you know where is Asuna?" I ask "Asuna?...yes"Rin says "Where?!" I ask "Tomorrow morning I show you But now you need rest" Rin says "Is she's Alright?!" I ask "I can't tell you now" Rin says and Go out of the room "Sleep well Honey I'm gonna go, say bye to Sugu"Mom says. I look Sugu and she seem Sad "B-Bye S--" I says but she get out of the room.