DON'T SEE THE VIDEO

(Please Don't see the video until I say it)

"Sugu Wait!" I says "Go away" She says Running. I grab her "Sugu..." I says "Why?!...why you don't tell me...WHY YOU JUST DON'T GO!" She says "How you enter?" I ask "When you where in Terio Street that Girl Madoka...she enter me" Sugu says. "B-But now I don't need you...Why Kirito? why... why you don't tell me...why you always hate me? When I meet Kirito the first time I thought that all the dark inside me,it was gonna go...BUT NOW THAT YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER INSTEAD FALL IN LOVE WITH KIRITOOO!!" Sugu says Crying I stay quiet on shock "That what I thought" Sugu says and Run away.

Forget it Kirito, Just...Forget it...I have a Destiny...Find Asuna.

I could Track Ryuzaki that's good. I run and run. It pass 4 days My level was 79 and I'm close to Ryuzaki.

I get there And it was a mansion. I press the button of Enter and I accept to enter. I was walking and someone say "Stop...". I stop and someone came out from darkness,it was Ryuzaki "Where's she!" I ask "KIRITO!" A girl says And I look back and it was Asuna. "if you want her...You have to fight" He says. "Thats a Deal" I says "Kirito No, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT" asuna says "I'm Sorry...Asuna...I'm gonna get you out of here...I love you Asuna" I says kissing her "No..."Asuna says "Stay back" I says Taking my sword out

I Fight With Ryuzaki...He was Powerful to but to strong..."Ahhh" I scream Attacking him But I was Tired. I keep Fighting No matter what I'm gonna Get Asuna out of Here. "So ne Tujiyu" Ryuzaki says and He do a Fast move with his sword and...... He was gonna kill me I'm sorry Sugu..., I'm sorry Lizbeth,I'm sorry Asuna,I try to save you...This is My end, i wanted to save all of you.

^PLEASE NOW YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE ENJOY ^